[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Excuse me, we're ready to pay for the meal! >..oh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: piss off.jpg (47KB, 421x448px) Image search: [Google]
piss off.jpg
47KB, 421x448px
>Excuse me, we're ready to pay for the meal!
>..oh and by the way can we have the leftovers in a doggy bag?

Fuck you if you do this, I swear to god I'll neck you poorfags and put you in a doggy bag one day
>>
>>8499069

>thinks people should waste leftover food because they aren't gluttonous fattys
>>
>>8499069
You are eating in dominos pizza...
>>
>>8499069

Is there a single board on this fucking website that doesn't attract you "HURR DURR LOOK AT ME I'M PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED!" faggots?
>>
>>8499109

I haven't checked out every board, but if I would guess, probably /lgbt/ since they are like "HURR DURR LOOK AT ME, I'M A FAGGOT!"
>>
>>8499118
I've been there, its actually "HURR DURR LOOK AT ME, I'M A TRANNY!"
>>
>>8499118
Nice logic. I respect it.
>>
File: Wisconsin Cheese Curds.jpg (330KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Wisconsin Cheese Curds.jpg
330KB, 800x800px
>>8499069
I never used to get doggie bags while I was living in Boston. I moved to Wisconsin and now I get one like half the time,. The portions are huge and I don't like wasting food

Also everything has cheese on it

get me outta here
>>
>>8499069
Why? What's wrong with saving food? Is the actual doggy bag too expensive, would it be okay to sell a doggy bag as an extra service?
Do you also throw away any leftovers in your own home? Like, no tupperware?
>>
>>8499069
If a place serves ridiculous portion sizes I will be taking some of the food home. Because I'd rather eat leftovers for lunch the next day than overeat tonight. I go out to enjoy a nice meal, not to see how much food I can shovel into myself.
>>
>>8499069
They paid for that shit, they can do what they want
>>
File: confused.png (218KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
confused.png
218KB, 500x351px
>>8499336
>>8499357
>being such a cheap fuck that you can't leave the leftovers without having to squeeze out every penny that you paid for the meal
get a job that isn't McDonalds and don't ever come back to one of my restaurants again
>>
>>8499069
>neck you
Fuck anyone who actually says this.
Sounds retard as fuck.
>>
File: NZO8ob[1].gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
NZO8ob[1].gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>
Who calls them doggy bags, wtf. Just ask to have it boxed. At a nice place you shouldn't even have to ask. They'll box it, bag it, and bring it out to you before you leave.
>>
>>8499405
>>8499069
What's your actual problem with it?

Too many times waiting for friends to get their styrofoam containers?

Too many times being the person to fetch the styrofoam containers?

Cheapskate restaurant manager who has to order too many styrofoam containers?
>>
>>8499421
Hes just some fucking loser on the internet, halfway roleplaying as Gordon ramsay. Just let it go.
>>
>>8499397
Wrong! They paid for the experience, the food is a byproduct. If they didnt want the experience, they should just order in. Either way, I ain't boxing up the decor.
>>
>>8499405
It has nothing to do with muh money's worth. It's an ethical thing. Tons of food gets wasted in this country every day. That's something I don't want to be a part of. Throwing food away is is something I just can't handle on a moral level.
>>
>>8499412
HEHEHE XD SIMPSONS DID IT FIRST XDDDD
>>
>>8499441
No. The menu doesn't say "the experience of eating a steak in this restaurant", it says "steak"
>>
>>8499405
Why should the food be thrown away if I'm willing to eat it later?
>>
>>8499121
Can confirm - faggot here, /lgbt/ is a trash containment board
>>
>>8499564
It doesn't say to tip either, so just go eat outside nigga.
>>
>>8499409
Neck yourself
>>
>>8499069
up until the 50's, dogs and cats only ate what scraps their owners gave them, or what they could catch outside, kibble is a relatively new invention. Why do you think all those old Tom & Jerry cartoons had the animals so desperate for people food and bowls of milk?
>>
>>8499608
>Why do you think all those old Tom & Jerry cartoons had the animals so desperate for people food and bowls of milk?

Plot device?
>>
>>8499441
"The experience"

Fuck off. If anyone notices the decor after the food's arrived, you need to up your game.
>>
>>8499778
>Experience is only decor

Found the BOH simpleton.
>>
>>8499837
They're going to notice the service. The music. How close or far away the next table is. These things are always right there.

The lighting? The colour on the walls? The wood of the table? These should be nothing more than a pleasant backdrop to the company and the meal, lost to memory, but enjoyed at the time.

Nobody ever leaves a concert humming the light show. Now shine your shoes and look presentable. You're serving people after all, not republicans.
>>
>>8499608
Animals who are well fed still behave like this
>>
>>8499441

You might pay for the experience, but personally, I only care for the food. As long as the food tastes good, you could serve it to me in a completely featureless room for all I care.
>>
>>8499069
does anyone even say doggy bag anymore though
>>
>>8499121
BRB
>>
>>8499147
Why does your whining ass remind me of the kid in 4th Grade who felt so tired because "He couldn't find bottles of Sea Water anywhere!" because he came from California and apparently all they drank was Sea Water. You are just bitching about how things are different and you dont liek it.
>>
>>8499595
Exactly, that's why you aren't supposed to tip.
>>
>>8499069
It depends on the restaurant. If I feel like there's so much food, that I'm paying for food that I can't possibly eat at once sitting, then yes, I'll ask for a container. I NEVER use the words "doggie bag", even though I know why people call it that, it's just rather tasteless.
However, I've never gone to any upscale restaurant or well run restaurant where I needed a container to take with me. Good restaurants know how to portion food appropriately so you don't leave hungry, but also so there's no waste or leftovers.
In other countries it's considered absolutely distasteful and classless to ask for a container to take your leftovers with you, but they also don't overload the portions like most of the US does (although I think we're rubbing off on them, I've seen some pretty big portions of mediocre food in my travels).
>>
>Not wanting cold tendies the next day for breakfast
>>
Half of everything tastes better left over anyway
The ACTUAL reason some restaurants refuse to let people take their food home is because once they're out the door, what the customer does with the food is out of their control but they are still liable. If some dipshit takes chicken home, leaves it overnight on the bench and gets sick the from it the next day or even the day after that the restaurant can be sued

>>8501620
>yeah but good places just do perfect portions xd
I don't know if you've ever actually served or eaten with other people before but people tend to have wildly fluctuating appetites. There is no one 'perfect' portion size that caters to everyone, and that's even excluding overeating fat shits
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.