[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tests have been done. I might have liver cancer. What to eat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: s-21_08.jpg (151KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
s-21_08.jpg
151KB, 620x413px
Tests have been done. I might have liver cancer.
What to eat to live?
What to eat to die?
>>
Drink a ton of alcohol to make your liver uninhabitable for the cancer.
>>
>>8498996
http://www.gilbertssyndrome.org.uk/2011/10/the-liver-diet/
>>
Eat a liverwurst sandwich every day. That'll counterbalance the effects of the cancer.
>>
>>8498996
Eat chemo drugs to live.
Eat chemo drugs to die.
>>
>>8498996
cannabis oil my man
>>
>>8498996
>Tests have been done. I MIGHT have liver cancer
Wow. Awesome tests. Really got your money's worth. You should have just given me half that for the same diagnosis
>>
>>8499236
This + tons of healthy veggies like beetroot, spinach and cabbage.

If you wanna die, just have McChicken every day.
>>
>>8499243
I haven't gotten the results yet but was called in for a consultation. With good news they tell you over the phone, with bad news they call you in for a meeting.
>>
>>8498996
Ketogenic diet + intermittent fasting.
>>
>>8499708
Ah, yep. When I had testicular cancer that's exactly what happened. They called me in to let me know I had it, immediately had the surgery then only had a CT scan after that which showed no additional tumors and they actually told my mom over the phone about that part. I had a spare testicle though, plus I would have lived even with zero. You on the other hand... How old are you? Hard drinker? Family history of cancer? Hepatitis risk?
>>
>>8500033
I'm in my twenties. Used to drink a bit, and it turns out there's a lot of liver cancer in the family. I'm hoping my age will bump me on the transplant list if that's an option.
>>
>>8498996

turmeric
>>
>>8499182
This
>>
>>8499182
Pseudoscience?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.