[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cooking Shows of ANY kind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Does it piss anyone else off immensely to watch these? Pic related is all I can think if I do.

Too much of a control-freak in the kitchen.
>>
This seems like more of a problem with you than the shows.
>>
>>8497665
That is fair.
>>
No, I love food TV.
Anyone else following the new hairy bikers series?
>>
>>8497647
Iron Chef was the only cooking show worth watching, and only the nip version.
>>
>I'm better at this than these highly paid professionals
I'm sure the only reason you aren't rich is because you're repulsive - which isn't your fault at all right?
>>
I like to laugh with my parents at the way they are presented.
>>
It just upsets me when they make cooking complicated. For example, I once saw Alton Brown slicing up a mango using a knife and a sharpie to mark patterns on the outside. That is just unnecessary.
>>
>>8499448
isn't alton brown supposed to be an instruction show for NEETs who can't cook? using a sharpie seems legit to me, have you never had to instruct someone on a task they've never done before? visuals are good.
>>
>>8497647
The only show I've been able to enjoy is Pepin.
>>
>>8499477
Okay, I do like Pepin and his overwhelming love of olive oil.
>>
>>8499212
Gotta agree somewhat as this is the only cooking "show" I ever really was hooked on. Seeing expert chefs cook as fast as they can with forced improvisation is invaluable.
>>
>>8499481
Did someone say olive oil?
>>
>>8499463
AB is definitely for the nerdy and the clueless. I still like his show even though I know what I'm doing now. It's comfy
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.