[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poached an egg in a ladle this morning. Probably came out the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 4025332._SX540_.jpg (32KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
4025332._SX540_.jpg
32KB, 540x360px
Poached an egg in a ladle this morning.
Probably came out the most perfect poached egg I've ever done since its hard to get really fresh eggs around here.
Just make sure to oil the inside of the ladle first so it doesnt stick.

So, cooking hacks thread I guess?
>>
Grill made for me poached eggs in a little plastic baggy and tied it with an elastic band

Cancer for me most likely
>>
>>8496768

I fertilized an egg in your mom last night
>>
If you order a mcchicken and a mcdouble you can insert the mcchicken in between the beef patties and it's called a Farmhouse McChicken Beeftacular
>>
>>8496805
That's how they do it in hotels, just dump baggies of eggs in a big pot and scoop 'em out when they float.
>>
>>8496824
Fucks sake.
>>
>>8496824
if you add a filet o' fish, you have a McArmed Forces - a taste sensation that captures the greatest flavors of the sea, sky, and land.
>>
>>8496926
If you add some taco Bell, you have all the powers combined to make a McPlanteteer
>>
>>8496824
I always do this. I thought it was called a Mcgangbang. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it, and McDonald's can eat my ass 9 times out of ten
>>
>>8496971
>I thought it was called a Mcgangbang.
It is. Anon's being a massive faggot.
>>
File: noose.jpg (35KB, 535x800px) Image search: [Google]
noose.jpg
35KB, 535x800px
>>8496824
>>8496926
>>8496971
Consider the following:
>>
>>8497041
I like to get a chicken select, an apple pie, and a small coffee and mix them all together. I call it a Mcdongexpand
>>
>>8496768
>>8496805

A spoonful of water for each egg inside a muffin tray and 15 minutes at 350F.
>>
>>8497041
I think a noose in inefficient for holding together a Farmhouse McChicken Beeftacular and especially a McArmed Forces
>>
Fried an egg. After flipping it for the first time, pour on pancake batter. Wait for it to solidify a bit, then flip again and pour more on. Again, wait for it to solidify.
You end up with perfect easy egg sammich even when you don't have a bun/bagel
>>
>>8497382
Just have to try harder.
>>
Don't wash the pot you make soups/sauces in, just keep making more regularly and add lots of spices.

If a pot gets moldy put it in your shower and after a few weeks of showers it will be clean.
>>
>>8496768

Fried a steak in a ladle this morning.
Probably came out the most perfect steak I've ever done since its hard to get really fresh steak around here.
Just make sure to oil the inside of the ladle first so it doesn't stick.

>>
>>8496768
Rather than doing this, just crack an egg into a fine mesh strainer and drain off all the droopy whites, then put it into the pot.

It will come out perfect every time. Bit of swirling helps, but it's unnecessary. Same with vinegar. You lose a little egg mass sure, but it's really not all that much.
>>
>>8496824
No it's called a mcdank or a mcgangbang you fucking retard
>>
>>8496834
Normal sandwich baggies, or some type that's meant to be immersed in boiling water? Also, wouldn't some of the eggs be shaped like the corner of the bag, depending on their orientation? Regular baggies sound like it can't be safe, and would garner the wrath of a health inspector.
>>
Steamed a can of corn in a ladle this morning.
Probably came out the most perfect can of corn I've ever done since its hard to get really fresh canned veggies around here.
Just make sure to oil the inside of the ladle first so it doesn't stick.

>>
>>8498719
What? This can't be right.
>>
>>8496768
It's not poached unless it was hunted illegally.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.