[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've a 17yo daughter, She just picks at whatever I eat.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5753.jpg (134KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5753.jpg
134KB, 1280x960px
I've a 17yo daughter, She just picks at whatever I eat. The wife however eats everything - says it's great.

Typical meals:

>Friday - split pea soup with hamhocks, homemade cornbread. - Ate the cornbread and 3 bites of soup.

>Saturday - leftover soup with crusty bread/butter. - Ate the bread. 2 bites of soup.

>Sunday - homemade red sauce/pasta/fresh herbs. Was a small batch. - Ate some of the pasta on the bottom that didnt have "vegetables on it".

>Sunday - duck with crispy skin, oven roast potatoes and glazed carrots. - ate the carrots. thats it. wouldnt touch the potatoes.

>Monday - lentil stew with crusty bread. - ate bread. 2 bites of stew.

>Tuesday - same thing, - same thing.

Shit is retarded. After two years of telling her/forcing her to eat the entire thing, and fighting the entire time. We're sick of it. You eat what we put in front of you and the kitchen is closed afterwards. I'm afraid she's not going to grow enough. But fuck if I'm going to cave and start feeding her chicken nuggers and pizza.

Do I go back to forcing her to eat the meals? What did your moms do?
>>
My parents educated me properly so I never refused a meal
>>
>>8493329
forcing her the eat the whole thing will make get become fat when she gets old. let her stay skinny
>>
>>8493329
Your menu is boring as fuck, except the duck. Also, bitch is 17, she can fend for herself.
>>
>>8493329
Just feed her more of your lovely pasta
>>
>>8493329
Drop her off at my house, I'll set her straight
>>
>>8493329

You made this thread before. Wasn't she much younger, and not 17? Or has this become copypasta?

Either way, this is a shitty menu. You need to work with your daughter to identify healthy options that she LIKES, rather than focusing on your tastes alone and trying to force her into something.

I was a child that didn't eat much, but my parents eventually relented and found some things that I did like. She's a kid. Treat her like it.
>>
>17
>afraid she's not going to grow enough
>>
File: 1484436632253.webm (1MB, 840x630px) Image search: [Google]
1484436632253.webm
1MB, 840x630px
>>8493329
have her pin a bunch of food/recipes on pinterest that she thinks look cool. have her help in the kitchen.

your menu needs an overhaul, its 2 steps from being midwestern.

also

>he fell for the "sunday dinner is meat and potatos" meme.
>>
>>8493333
Probably why you have such excellent quads
>>
Your daughter is on drugs and fucking a college boy
>>
>>8493329
this menu is absolute trash desu
>>
>>8493351
I don't come to /ck/ often but didn't this exact thread already happen like one year ago? You guys are weird
>>
>>8493351
yeah its copypasta last time she was 6
>>
>>8493329
Stop reposting this thread
>>
Teenage girls are picky. I had a problem with mine and I just sold her into sex slavery. If only she hadn't been so mouthy she would have a future right now.
>>
>>8493388
>fucking a college boy

drinking college boy's cum. that's why she's not hungry
>>
>>8493329
Cool pasta, anon.
>>
>>8493446
What
>>
>>8493329
Do you ever think that maybe she has an eating disorder? Or is she just a fucking philistine?
>>
>>8493351
When i was 17 i was going through basic training in the army, shes damn old enough to show some respect and eat the meal her father provided for her. I would never turn down anything on OP's menu, these are things that are nearly impossible to fuck up to the extent where it tastes like dog shit.
>>
File: swamp managment.jpg (469KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
swamp managment.jpg
469KB, 1280x853px
>>8493329
You always ask if she wants to eat first and tell her to only take what she wants. Also encourage her to have premarital relations, helps with the appetite, or you know get blazed.
>>
>>8493329
i had the same problem with my wife's son. i just told him if he eats what we eat during the week he can have fried chicken and watermelon on the weekend.
>>
copypasta is bland add more salt please
>>
>>8493329
My family stopped cooking for me and it was great.
I was in complete control of my diet and coming from a family full of obese people it's probably one of the best things that have happened to me in my life.

My advice is set a rule to buy nothing ready made for her and let her deal with it herself.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.