[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>leave steak out to bring it to room temperature >go to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: sour.jpg (37KB, 276x334px) Image search: [Google]
sour.jpg
37KB, 276x334px
>leave steak out to bring it to room temperature
>go to cook it and it's back in the fridge
>tea steeping on the counter
>dumped out and cup in the sink
>tuna in the mayo
>iceceam was microwaved
>strawberries rinsed all together and put in the fridge wet
>cast iron left soaking
>non stick cleaned with brillo

I just want to live by myself and never talk to anyone again
>>
>>8492840
How's your mom doing these days, anyway?
>>
File: 2017-01-21 19.00.03.jpg (423KB, 530x945px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-21 19.00.03.jpg
423KB, 530x945px
>>8492845
She sent me a text before "pizza down stairs"
I went down and this is what I find
>>
>>8492840
>tuna in the mayo
I was containing my anger, but this is where I got triggered.
>>
>>8492893
Shit is infuriating, olives are fucking disgusting
>>
>>8492920
t. babby
>>
>>8492893
No.
>>
>>8492950
help me get out of here brotatos ;_;
>>
>>8492920
LOL :^D I get it ;-)
IT's funnie bcuz FUCK PINEAPPLE AND YOU, CUNT.
>>
>>8492840

I feel your pain. Living on your own, getting your own place, is profound but especially so because now you have your own cooking area with your own tools and NO ONE TOUCHES A FUCKING THING. It is WAY sweet.
>>
>>8492840
>leave steak out to bring it to room temperature
>go to cook it and it's back in the fridge
What the fuck is the culprit thinking, really? That you just forgot you were about to cook dinner? God damn

>tea steeping on the counter
>dumped out and cup in the sink
Again, wtf. You seriously live with a retard? If so, there should be a dog gate at the kitchen door, and that will do because they won't figure out how to conquer it, obviously

>tuna in the mayo
Spoon out the parts with tuna, set aside. Move the clean mayo to a different container. Put the fishmayo back into the container. Leave a note on the jar saying "your fishmayo is here how you left/like it. The clean mayo is in a new container that you probably shouldn't touch". This option is of course only available to you if you are comfortable confronting the fuckup who does this shit. Is it just you and the retard in this living situation? If it's multiple people, you can do it in secret and not be identified, perhaps? I don't know, maybe its a bit much but I would not let this just be a thing that goes on in a place I frequent

>iceceam was microwaved
Similar to fishmayo situation

>strawberries rinsed all together and put in the fridge wet
Kind of confused here. Is the problem that the water dripping from the fruit made a mess in the fridge? Did it freeze on the surface?

>cast iron left soaking
Keep it in your room with a reason like it being a family heirloom that you want to preserve but also use or some shit. Tell them you take particular care of it that they are not willing to be a part of. Especially easy if you're talking to 2+ people of which you don't know who did it and therefore aren't pointing a finger directly

>non stick cleaned with brillo
Teflon? Teflon is garbage. Ceramic is better in every way. I don't know how brillo affects either, but apparently is harsh. And that is ironic. "nonstick"... brillo was needed aggressively to remove shit that obviously GOT STUCK. Go ceramic
>>
>>8492840
There's a few of your items that would be fixed by some verbal communication like "I'm setting out my steak." I few things I plan around, like I buy mayo in the squeeze container for my sandwiches, because I can't stand particles in my mayo, or my jam or mustard for that matter. Costs more, but it's better with inconsiderate plebes.
The rest sounds pretty normal, but maybe you could train this person, or be more choosy next time, someone with enough money that they eat takeout only, or from a classier background that they didn't grow up under a rock.
>>
I live with people I have chosen to live with so everyone respects each others stuff. In case of raw meat left out its usually "Ey NAME you want this in the fridge?"
>>
>>8493019
berries need to be kept dry, wet berries turn to mush and rot very very quickly. You shouldn't wash your berries until just before you are going to eat them
>>
>>8493144
Ah, ok. I don't know much about berries or fruit in general. Don't like sweet things much, but I do like sour fruits. Good to know though.
>>
File: OhGod12.jpg (27KB, 266x150px) Image search: [Google]
OhGod12.jpg
27KB, 266x150px
>>8492840
>>iceceam was microwaved
Come again?
>>
>>8492840
>>tuna in the mayo
>>iceceam was microwaved

I don't get it
>>
I have to live with my mom because, to put it plainly: if I leave she'll either starve or kill herself.

I slave away in the kitchen at work all day, then come home and slave away in my own kitchen. My mom demands I let her do dish, and she always fucks it up. At least she knows not to touch my work knives, but I find my home knives in the dishwasher so often. One day I found the beautiful wooden cutting board my grandpa (her own fucking father) made in the dishwasher. It had fallen to pieces, all the glue disolved. I was so fucking mad.
>>
>>8493271
some people microwave icecream to soften it, which causes the whole tub to melt slightly and then when they put it in to refreeze it just separates and turns to ice, It ruins the whole thing for anybody that goes to eat it after
>>
>>8493463
That's pretty dumb. It's not as dumb as I was expecting though. I thought you were gonna tell me people eat hot melted ice cream.
>>
>>8493290
My mom did that to a cutting board I made her. What the hell is so hard about cleaning a cutting board
>>
>>8493019
Brillo and SOS pads are basically the same thing, it's steel wool with soap already in it.
It's garbage, even if you wanted something like that, get stainless wool. Steel wool is garbage and will rust after the first use no matter what you do. Stainless wool will last damn near forever, or at least until it gets nasty enough that you decide to throw it out.
>>
>>8493290
>>8493687
muh sanitization
normies and casuals figure you just HAVE to put it in the dishwasher to get off meat germs or whatever the fuck
rule number 1 is never buy nice things that require special care, unless you live alone or you're able to lock them up
>>
>>8493699
>rent a house in pennsylvania with some people for a week
>300 year old colonial era table in the kitchen
>dumb girl chops carrots on it without using a cutting board and dig big old notches into it
>>
>>8493732
>An old table
Who cares? I mean in general damaging the furniture is a dumb thing to do so the girl's not absolved but I doubt the table would've sold for much of anything either way
>>
>>8494337
>not being able to appreciate antiques
>>
>>8494482
If it's ornate I might. Not just because it's old though
>>
>>8492893
Say thank you, you goddamn ungrateful excuse for a shitstain. Also try having a goddamn dialogue in stead of sperging out on this site.
>>
>>8493463
We need to bring back eugenics.
>>
File: Unicorn meat.jpg (40KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
Unicorn meat.jpg
40KB, 600x700px
>>8492840
KILL THE HEATHENS!¡!¡!¡
>>
File: mudblood~kike chart.jpg (2MB, 3250x2278px) Image search: [Google]
mudblood~kike chart.jpg
2MB, 3250x2278px
>>8494682
⸮not sure if that was ironic or not?

but yes, yes we do.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.