[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so ck, a friend of mine is starting a ketogenic diet because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: keto pyramid.jpg (74KB, 600x389px) Image search: [Google]
keto pyramid.jpg
74KB, 600x389px
so ck, a friend of mine is starting a ketogenic diet because muh gains or some shit like that and
i want to impress him (and maybe get in his pants) with my mad cooking skills, what dishes and drinks exist that are keto friendly? i havent been able to find anything except tea but most tea is awful without sugar so you cant do that either

please send help, also general low carb diet discussion thread i guess
>>
7 eggs
4 pieces of bacon
Straight vodka
Wala
>>
>>8492825
if you give me avocado on a good steak ill suck your dick
>>
>>8493003
This. Absolutely magnifico

Just don't make him something gay like cauliflower pizza, OP
>>
>>8492825
>water on top of pyramid

wait.. so they want to be dehydrated?
>>
>>8492825
This whole fucking pyramid doesn't make any sense. Your diet is supposed to consist of more fat than protein, followed by the carbs that you cannot avoid and you are supposed to drink water.
>>
>>8492825
Cauliflower mac n cheese with bacon
>>
>>8492825
lots of low-carb cookbooks, some of the diet's inventors- bernstein, volek, phinney have great books with example recipes at the end

For drinks you could try ayran (yogurt+water+salt) or homemade lemonade (LJ : water = 1:10)
>>
>>8493003
>vodka
>keto
>>
File: Survival Horror.png (119KB, 319x480px) Image search: [Google]
Survival Horror.png
119KB, 319x480px
>>8492825
Its all Expensive, thats really the issue.
Grains and rice are cheap, most of us cut the good stuff with that to save the price.

I mean id love nothing more than being able to eat Meat, Cheese, Eggs, Fish . . . maybe some crackers to go with my cheese.

But it would take JERKY to fill in my cravings for anything breadlike.
> (hint)

Also for cheese may I suggest getting some "Seriously Sharp" cheddar, take it out of the package and dry it in wrapped paper towels (3 days, change it every day).
- it takes on a consistency sorta like Parmesan and has just as rich a taste
- it crumbles so good
- this is special preparation that must be done by hand and cannot be had at the store

Stevia sweetened drinks are okay but it doesnt work for anything acidic.
- Makes heckuva good Earl Grey tea
- but you need to get the white stevia extract powder from anywhere but a prepackaged place (ie, nothing branded)
- its usually like $8 an ounce or something like that
- but it dont take much trust me a single ounce is equal to like 4 bags of sugar or something like that

>>8493018
> my face when she lays out hamburger thin and fries it so its a crispy rusty plate of meat
> and then makes a pizza on top of it

> my face when id be willing to try this as it reminds me of survival horror games somehow

> but only if it isnt actually burnt, just nicely crispy and heavily browned, a tough balance to follow

>>8493044
this mainly
>>
File: seriously sharp.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
seriously sharp.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
>>8493575
pic related for Seriously Sharp Cheddar

its got a little more bite than sharp cheddar or monterey jack

but drying it out so that it becomes sorta translucent and cracks easily (but before it gets mold) . . . its like turning uranium into plutonium

> mfw when mentioning both of those words in the same sentence gets me put on a watch list, how pathetic
>>
>>8493575
>>8493585

I'm so glad someone else dries out cheese in a paper towel first. I had accidentally discovered this with a wedge of parmesan when I was a kid.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.