[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do carnivorous animals prefer cooked meat? Meat that has been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1484408963245.jpg (150KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1484408963245.jpg
150KB, 1280x1280px
Do carnivorous animals prefer cooked meat? Meat that has been cooked with aromatics and spices? Or do they just want a raw steak?

I know humans eventually evolved to like the taste of wood-cooked food since we have fire and all that but what about doggos?
>>
Of course they'll eat it. They're dogs. They eat their own shit.
>>
dogs love it, but don't give your doggo friend anything with onions or garlic, it's toxic
>>
File: 20170118_135917.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170118_135917.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>8492716
"a tip from my golden retriever"
>>
My dog eats the shit out of cooked meat. Just look up ingredients that dogs can and cannot eat
>>
>>8492716
There was a study done a while ago which said most animals prefer cooked food. Apes, mice and most animals prefer cooked vegetables and meats. Spices on the other hand are harder to determine, mainly because animals have a different digestive system to us. So you don't really want to feed your dog anything well seasoned because they are allergic to half that shit like chilli, garlic and onions.

A crisp overcooked piece of meat is actually terrible for you due to carcinogens but changes in your diet force you to adapt quicker and there are hypothesises about how due to the volcanic period in which hominids left the trees the rapid change in diet affected their evolutionary direction and caused brains to develop the way they did.

So the overall answer is yes, animals prefer cooked foods. Mainly because the calories are easier to process, making the food more nutritious.
>>
>>8492724
Truly. Well, that does it for this thread, let's pack it up boys.
>>
>>8492805
but is it really easier for them to process? It's easier for us but we have been doing it for millions of years
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.