[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it wrong to ask for a free water cup and fill it with carbonated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1471643885977.jpg (42KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1471643885977.jpg
42KB, 1024x768px
is it wrong to ask for a free water cup and fill it with carbonated water / club soda instead of tap water?
>>
Nah bro! Stick it to the man!
>>
>>8492548
I fill em with soda
>>
>>8492548
>is it wrong to ask for a free water cup and fill it with carbonated water / club soda instead of tap water?
Yes. That's soda, which has a different price in every restaurant in the world, it's not provided for free. If you're caught, you're going to be embarrassed for cheating. Sometimes if the local water is foul and too yucky and I know it, and I don't see a lemon bin provided, I'll hit the lemonade or fruit punch tab briefly (trying to look very confused and therefore innocent as I find that water button eventually). I will spike my water with some masking flavors, and it's only a tiny bit.
>>
Just don't be like this jackass
>>8492626
>>
>>8492548
Depends; are you one of Donald Trumps sons?
>>
>>8492639
>I will spike my water with some masking flavors, and it's only a tiny bit.
you cant drink plain water?
>>
>>8492639
it doesn't contain any syrup though, which is the part that actually costs the restaurant money. just water and co2
>>
Most restaurants where I live (CA) don't charge for soda water (and I can't remember any that actually did), so... I wouldn't worry about it
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.