[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im angry about the negative alcohol threads on here. so lets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

im angry about the negative alcohol threads on here. so lets have a joyous one. post Your favourite coctail drink with the recipe.

ill go first DAIQUIRI
6cl white rum

3cl sugarsyrup

2cl lime juice

Hemingways and JFKs fav drink
>>
second fav: TOM COLLINS

4cl dry gin
shot of lemon juice
dash of sugar suryp
top up with soda
slice of lemon as garnish.

Gintonic and Mojito are variations of these two kinda which i also prefer but these i posted are number ones for me
>>
kamikaze on a hot summer night is my shit
>>
>>8491358
what goes into kamikaze?
>>
>>8491323
Hemingway was having it with Doubled Rum and no sugar though (If I remember correctly, he did that because he was on the risk of having diabetes)

I quite like a Sherry Cobbler:
Couple Slices of orange
9-12cl Sherry (Amontillado works best)
Bit of syrup (1-2cl, to taste)
Muddle oranges, shake with shaved ice, put it all into a goblet/glass, garnish with fruit.

Also nice is the Last Word:
Equal parts Maraschino, Gin, Lime, Chartreuse (Green) (3/4oz each), shaken on ice. It's quite strong though, and you need to like the individual ingredients. But if you do... it's a nice one
>>
>>8491323
Prefer my daiquiris with amber rum desu senpai
>>
Gin gimlet with fresh squeezed lime
>>
>>8491902
yeah the papa doble. im gonna try it someday but regular one is great too.
>>
Chriiiist where do I even begin

First of all, to answer >>8491358

If he's on about the same one I know, it's a bloody delicious mix of Vodka, Cointreau (or Triple Sec) and lime juice. You can either do it as a shooter or a cocktail, as a shooter you use equal measurements of all the ingredients in a shot glass, as a cocktail which I prefer I tend to go with 2 ounces of vodka, an ounce of Cointreau and a dash of lime juice to taste

Gotta love a good Tequila Sunrise, which I tend to adjust the exact measurements for depending on my mood and what tequila and juice I have in stock so I can't really give the exact measurements. But for those who don't know that one, you pour some tequila into a glass which you then top up with OJ and (if liked) some soda water. Then, after mixing it and letting it settle, you pour in a dash of grenadine, which will give the drink a "sunrise" colour gradient

Then there's the gimlet, which in my case is equal parts Tanquery no.10 and Rose's Lime Juice. Different gins will give you a different flavour profile depending on how well they mix with lime, obviously Hendricks is very good for this. And like martinis, you can substitute the gin with vodka

Love a black russian, which in my case I've been making recently with Patron XO Cafe (a tequila based coffee liquor) along with the obvious prerequisite of vodka
>>
>>8494169

El Diablo is bloody delicious, and although for obvious name popularity reasons that's the name of several different drinks, the one I'm referring to is a great mixture of tequila, about half as much creme de cassis (a blackcurrant based liqueur) depending on your tastes, juice from half a lime ideally pre-squeezed into an ice filled glass, topped up with niiiice cold ginger ale

For those who like a bit of a heavier drink, I'd say go with the Stout Sangaree: You take a few teaspoons of sugar syrup and pour it into a beer mug/pint glass, pour in about 2 ounces of an (ideally cheap but nice, don't be a bellend and use high end stuff for this) bit of port (a fortified wine) and then top it up with your favourite stout and bloody get in with that
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.