[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how many times do you give place a chance until you never go back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

how many times do you give place a chance until you never go back?
>>
It depends.
>>
It depends.
>>
>>8491131
EXACTLY TWICE. THE FIRST TIME COULD BE A FLUKE. THE SECOND TIME IN A ROW IS MORE INDICITAVE OF A PATTERN.
>>
>>8491131
Twice.
I chalk up a bad first time as either I didn't like what I ordered, or the actual order was poorly made.
>>
Quality of the food factors in to a point, but twice maximum I'd say.
>>
>>8491131
>>8491141
>>8491162
It depends.
>>
>>8491141
>>8491162
>>8491181
on what?
>>
twice.

unless it was a really bad experience.

example: go to wing place, first time was pretty good: super cheap chicken wings that were not bad. second time: the wings were literally an inch and a half long, and were dry as fuck.
>>
Maybe 2-3 times just depends, but I am a sucker for things extremely convienent and have been very forgiving to certain places, like say a taco truck right by my workplace, it has saved me a lot of time over the years, fast and cheap and the salsa is always dank
>>
Once

There are enough good places to eat that I don't have to go to places that serve bad food
>>
File: depends.jpg (117KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
depends.jpg
117KB, 1000x1000px
Same as the answer to "What do pensioners do if they shit themselves?"
>>
>>8491131
Twice mostly, three times if id really wish the place was good
>>
>>8491598
How long were you waiting to use that joke.
>>
Once. Why would I go back to a place if the food wasn't good?
>>
>>8491131
It has to be pretty terrible for me not to give a place a second or third shot. If its terrible twice my chances of going back are pretty slim. It also depends. The place can have decent enough food but if you get shit service that will also be a large factor. I'm not super picky and try to go in with proper expectations. Two times if its terrible maybe more if it's not that bad.
>>
>>8491131
"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

That goes for a lot of things in life, including restaurants.
>>
>>8491131
carne asada fries GOAT!
>>
If it's the first time I go to a place and it's crap, that's it. No more chances.

If I'm a repeat customer at the restaurant, they get two bad experiences, or one horror-story experience.
>>
>>8491131
Twice.
>>
Once.

When I try out a new place I either order a classic or whatever they market as their chef's signature dish.
>>
>>8491131
Knew that was Lolita's before even seeing the filename. Love their CAFs.
>>
2 times
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.