[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2017 is already getting better. Eating a Grand Mac right now.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: Mac.png (319KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Mac.png
319KB, 640x360px
2017 is already getting better. Eating a Grand Mac right now. It tastes like Freedom and America being great again.
>>
>halal
>>
for me, it's the McChicken
>>
>limited time

FUCK, YOUUUUUUUU
>>
>>8490862
Better be permanent. The thing is amazing.
>>
>halal

I'm not familiar with muzzie food rules, but isn't mixing meat with cheese bad? I know that's not kosher.
>>
>>8490802
for me, its the quarter pounder

intelligent, nihilistic and a wicked sense of humor
>>
>>8490887

Kosher rules are more strict than the halal stuff.
>>
>>8490774
>We need innovation, something fresh
>Let's make the same fucking sandwich 3 times, that's cool, that's hip.
>Montgomery Burns watches as all the family guys talk about Murican the Grand Mac is
> Superior
>>
>halal
So they followed the throat slitting process correctly?
>>
i had a grand mac yesterday, it was meh. still prefer a nice double quarter pounder with cheese and chicken sauce
>>
>>8490887
Its probably not Halal either because a Hodja (muslim priest) needs to be present and recite a prayer when the animal is being killed,. there are also other minor rules like having to blindfold the animal so it doesnt see its own death.

However no one really cares about that stuff anymore, eating no pork is enough to call yourself a muslim nowadays, even if youre a junkie that makes money selling poison to people.
>>
Post your McDonald's order.

>#4 (Double Quarter Pounder meal), no onions, large with a Coke
>3 triple cheeseburgers
>2 apple pies
>>
>>8492172
>large ten piece w/ orange hi c
>mcdouble
>mcchicken
>>
File: 6bd3921.jpg (335KB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
6bd3921.jpg
335KB, 1564x1564px
>>8490774
The fuckers couldn't even be arsed to use quarter pounder patties. They give you the small 1/4lb cheap ass bitches.
I have never known a burger joint to charge you 6 dollars for a burger and skimp on the meat.
Your getting swindled if you eat at McDonald's.
>>
>>8492227

if that picture is real... get ready for mcdonald's viral marketing shitstorm
>>
>>8490774
Why would I eat halal food anyway
I don't want my food to be halal, so can they just give me a non-halal burger?
>>
>(((Halal)))
>>
Is this nationwide yet?
>>
>>8492198
Inner city?
>>
Why is Halal a problem again? And I'm asking this as a non-Muslim who couldn't give two shits about religion.

Unless it adversely affects cost, taste, or nutrition, I'm still not quite sure what the big deal is here.
>>
Let me get this straight... McD's has the normal Big Mac, a BIGGER Big Mac (how much bigger), and a normally-sized hamburger dubbed the 'mini'?
>>
>>8490867
It really is. That's what people have been asking for for decades.
>>
>>8492227
> quarter pounder
> 1/4 pound
> difference?
Help me out here, i'm stuck with your imperial bullshit.
>>
>>8492227
But Anon, 1/4lb is literally a quarter pounder
>>
>>8492268
>>8492272
0.25 lbs = 4 oz
The above is objectively true in science and mathematics.

A "Quarter Pounder" beef patty at McDonald's actually weighs 4.25 oz prior to cooking.

By using standard patties instead of Quarter Pounder patties, the Anon who initiated this conversation is complaining about a collective 0.5 oz deficiency.
>>
>>8492258
As a Christian, I just don't like having someone else's religion being forced on me.
Eating meat that had been dedicated to idols is controversial, they will kill it while praying the bismillah, a Muslim prayer.
The animal suffers unnecessarily as they let it bleed out, this ritual has a likeness to a blood sacrifice.
It also encourage Sharia Laws fundamentalists to enforce more parts of the Sharia in free countries.
>>
>>8492227
Their website says it's two 1/6lb patties, which is indeed bigger than the two 1/10th lb patties they use on the standard BigMac.
>>
Missed naming opportunity: MegaMac.
>>
>>8492290
>As a Christian, I just don't like having someone else's religion being forced on me.
Other religions don't seem to mind seeing Christian shit, though. The few participants that do are just like you.

>Eating meat that had been dedicated to idols is controversial
"Dear Lord, we thank you for the nourishment you have provided us today. In Jesus' name, Amen."

>The animal suffers unnecessarily
You know what would significantly minimize suffering to the animal? Not eating it. Go vegan.

>It also encourage Sharia Laws fundamentalists to enforce more parts of the Sharia in free countries.
Sharia Law is fucking horseshit, I will agree with you on that. But a little bit of food isn't what it takes to turn a country into shit. The problem is with shitty people, and shitty politicians who enable shitty people. I agree that the UK, Germany, and Sweden are pretty shitty right now, but the fault lies in the legislators. You'll notice that places like the US and Hong Kong have significant Muslim populations, but they don't let them walk all over them.
>>
>>8492295
>1/6
>Bigger than 1/10
Lmao back in highschool
>>
>>8492321
1/10 = 0.1

1/6 = 0.166666666666667
>>
>>8492326
But 10 is bigger than 6 anyway
>>
>>8492321
>>8492335
>>
File: 1483998547386.jpg (8KB, 236x214px) Image search: [Google]
1483998547386.jpg
8KB, 236x214px
>>8492352
Uh I just looked up and it's actually true. I thought the opposite for my entire life.
I'm 32.
>>
>>8492363
Now your job at McDonald's makes sense, huh buddy?
>>
>>8492285
Ah, i see.
So a cooked quarterpounder patty and an uncooked standard patty weigh 4ounces.
How much does a cooked standard patty weigh, 3.75?
>>
>>8490862
>>8490867
>>8492267
I don't get why places do these "limited time" type things. Like they introduce something people really like and just take it away a month later like "oh well guess people are going to buy our shit more because we took away a popular item".
>>
File: mega_mac.jpg (288KB, 560x412px) Image search: [Google]
mega_mac.jpg
288KB, 560x412px
>>8492298
That already exists. It's a big mac but with 4 patties. It's found in Japan and I believe Canada
>>
>>8492759
Take any basic marketing course, and you'll understand why.
>>
>>8492786
I'm Canadian and I've never seen anything like that.
>>
>>8490774
I ordered a Grand Mac today because of this post.

It was...a larger Big Mac. I'm not sure what I expected.

For a fat ass like myself, it's a better size.
>>
>>8492803
Seems to be called the Double Big Mac in Canada.

http://www.mcdonalds.ca/ca/en/menu/full_menu/sandwiches/double_big_mac.html#/
>>
>>8490893
You know what they call a quarter pounder with cheese in France?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.