[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We're having a Japanese film festival at our house on Sunday.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1286486101562.jpg (95KB, 719x542px) Image search: [Google]
1286486101562.jpg
95KB, 719x542px
We're having a Japanese film festival at our house on Sunday. (Not anime films, live action). And I can't decide on what to serve. I know I'm going to make takoyaki, and I'm going to buy a sushi platter from my favorite local sushi place, but I want more hot foods.
They have to be quick to make, though, so I don't spend a bunch of time in the kitchen. What about Katsudon? I could make the cutlets ahead of time, since Katsudon is usually made with leftover tonkatsu anyway.
I'd like to make Okonomiyaki, but I think that would take up too much of my time. Or maybe some small hot snacks, like Kurobuta sausage, and Yakitori. Or, maybe make a big batch of miso soup, and have additions that people can add to it, like chashu, eggs, mushrooms, etc.
Opinions needed, /ck/.
>>
This sounds like the most weeb shit I've ever heard, are you also going to wear kimonos and call each other kenichi?

When you hold an arab film festival are you going to go hijack planes into skyscrapers for 'authenticity'?

When you hold russian film festivals do you just annex crimea?

When you have bollywood film festivals do you just destroy your bathroom, go outside and make your guests take shits on the side of the road?

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING MAN!?
>>
>>8490188
Your post was idiotic. And I feel sorry for you, since you're not capable of enjoying life.
>>
>>8490188
Just kys anon. No one will miss you and the world would be a better place
>>
>>8490190
For authenticity don't forget to chop your guests' sushi with your 1000 times folded katana and then literally FUCKING YOUR OWN GUT WITH IT
>>
>>8490166
Hot sake?
>>
It's amazing how butthurt people get over someone else's fun. Fucking chill, people.
>>
>>8490202
>>8490190
>>8490166
samefag
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.