[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soup co/ck/s. I'm sick. Nasal congestion and feel really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: download.jpg (5KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 274x184px
Soup co/ck/s.

I'm sick. Nasal congestion and feel really achy.

What are your remedies to eat/drink when you're sick?
>>
Water. Lots of it.
>>
>>8489992
Tom yum gung. A simple thai hot and sour soup with plenty of vitamin C and cold remedy stuff like ginger, garlic and lemongrass. Takes about 20 minutes after prepping vegetables. Use chicken if you don't like shrimp.
>>
File: McD-McChicken.jpg (2MB, 2800x1620px) Image search: [Google]
McD-McChicken.jpg
2MB, 2800x1620px
For me's by the bagfull
>>
>>8489992
Soup or dish with as much garlic or red-coloured pepper in it as possible. Besides that lay in bed uncomfortably warm until you begin sweating and you will recover twice as fast, something my high school friend did since he couldn't afford to miss sport team training.
>>
>>8490021
Tom Yum Gung taste like shit.

I wouldn't even clean my ass with that, fuck you and your 3rd world 'medicine'.
>>
File: hanoi_street_food_tour_chao_ca1.jpg (51KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
hanoi_street_food_tour_chao_ca1.jpg
51KB, 600x400px
Chao ca - rice porridge with whitefish
>>
>>8489992
I'm sick too, and just made kimchi udon with too much pepper. At least I don't feel sick now. I don't feel anything
>>
>>8490036
Fish congee is the most disgusting thing i've ever had on multiple occasions.
>>
>>8489992
Good, salty soup (for the sodium and comfort factor); Gatorade; vitamin C; melatonin to help you sleep.

You'll be right as rain, famalam (assuming it's a relatively benign illness)
>>
Tea (especially with mint or honey), orange juice, ramen
>>
>>8489992

Forget soup. Grate fresh ginger into a cup of boiling water, wait 5 minutes and then add honey and lemon juice. Drink 5 cups or more a day.
>>
>>8489992
>Plenty of fluids - drink hot water with lemon, plain water, green tea, white tea, and herbal teas. Stay away from sweeteners, because both bacteria and viruses love sugar.

>For breakfast, eat something very soothing and easy to digest like cream of rice, or oatmeal, or Congee.

>Eat soups for the rest of your meals. I recommend soups that have lots of herbs and spices, onions and garlic, ginger, and hot chiles (as much as you can stand). My favorites are mainly asian soups like Hot and Sour, Tom Kha Gai, Laksa, Pho Gai (chicken Pho), Chicken-Bok Choy-Mushroom with egg noodles; and other soups like American style chicken soup, Gazpacho (which is a cold soup, but jam packed with vitamins and mineral from all the fresh vegetables), and a good vegetable soup.
Also, hot Thai curries are excellent too.
>>
>>8489992
Extra spicy noodle soup with mushrooms; Either orange spice tea or chamomile tea with a squirt of lemon and copious bourbon. Toast and jelly with the above mentioned bourbon tea. Repeat until fighting fit.
>>
>Buy cheap sushi
>Eat the blob/pack of green-dyed horseradish in one go
>Sinuses clear the fuck out
>Still have the sushi to eat
It's a win-win, I recommend Trader Joe's who has packs of sushi costing half of what everyone else does.
>>
>>8490063
Thanks, with this recipe I'm sure tomorrow my AIDS will be cured
>>
>>8490030
You've fucking lost it child.
>>
File: 10762011_1_640x640.jpg (58KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
10762011_1_640x640.jpg
58KB, 640x640px
Or rice pudding
>>
File: 1453752181510.jpg (221KB, 1110x800px) Image search: [Google]
1453752181510.jpg
221KB, 1110x800px
>>8489992
>>
>>8490185
How can I lose what I never had?

No but in all seriousness, Tom Yum Gung sucks.
>>
>>8490284
You suck, asshole.
>>
>>8489992
Whenever my gorgeous, beautiful daughter gets sick, I make her ginger tea. It still lifts her spirit and soothes her sinuses now, at the age of eighteen!
>>
>>8490114
> AIDS
> benign

Boi, you need a dictionary in ya life
>>
>>8490287
Why yes, I do suck assholes, thanks for noticing (´・ω・ `)
>>
>>8490289
I can't tell if this is just an attention whore or alien trying to blend in with humans
>>
>>8490311
Yes it's an alien called an old man, if you ever see one on the street kill it before it takes over your government and destroys your society with outdated views and education.

This has happened many times before: old men rule the world.
>>
>>8490036
congee is GOAT sick food
>>
File: 1390377032670.jpg (103KB, 288x499px) Image search: [Google]
1390377032670.jpg
103KB, 288x499px
>>8490319
>old men rule the world
>>
>>8489992
hot soup
tom yum is amazing
>>
>>8489992
maby try some pure horseradissh from trader joes
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.