[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to Vegas soon for a bachelor party and want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: likethismaybe.jpg (169KB, 927x461px) Image search: [Google]
likethismaybe.jpg
169KB, 927x461px
I'm going to Vegas soon for a bachelor party and want to gorge on crab legs. What are the best buffets you've eaten at there?
>>
The Rio has all you can eat crab legs and is part of the Buffet of Buffets so you can access it as much as you want for 24 hours for $60 or so.
>>
>>8489746
That looks great. Thanks. Is there a brunch buffet you can recommend?
>>
>>8489757
I enjoyed Flamingo's. Also on the buffet of Buffets. They have all you can drink Mimosas.
>>
>>8489719
The wynn
>>
The Flamingo's buffet is actually OK. I am not going to sit here and say it's the best in terms of food quality but they have a ton of variety (including seafood on certain nights) and it's still relatively affordable without huge lines.
>>
The aria had like 6 different kinds of crab leg

They also have a pho bar
>>
>>8489719
>seafood in vegas at a cheap buffet
OP, prepare your butthole for the worst case of food poisoning ever experienced by mortal man. Carry a man purse or satchel with extra pants and underwear.
>>
>>8490276
Vegas gets a lot of fresh seafood in. It's only a 4-5 hour drive from the shore and I'm sure plenty is flown in by the bigger restaurants and hotels.

OP also seems to be looking for the best of the more expensive buffets. I live locally but I've only been to Wicked Spoon, which was decent. Crab legs, paella, Korean short ribs, bone marrow, etc. I've heard good things about the Bacchanal but can't attest to it.
>>
>>8489719
I went to the Sterling Brunch at Bally's. Pricy but worth it for the service and atmosphere alone, nice and quiet, relaxed. Food was amazing, includes unlimited champagne - Perrier Jouet which goes for about $40 per bottle. Waiter kept my glass full, must have drank at least a bottle, probably closer to two. Check it out, OP
>>
Vegas Local and restaurant owner here. Not a tourist spot but still in Paradise.

>>8489719
Just pick any of the ones with a good reputation and you won't be disappointed. I did an externship at Bacchanal and the seafood was flown in daily there so I'm biased there.

Non-buffet I highly suggest Bazaar Meat.

>>8490276
As long as it's a touristy area in Paradise (The township where The Strip is located) it likely receives weekly or monthly health inspections (basically anything between the southside of downtown and Mandalay bay and anything between LVB and Paradise). Most cases where people have "food poisoning" here is actually norovirus and it's because drunk assholes are puking everywhere and spreading it.

>>8490296
You are correct. Most of the big names here get seafood daily flown in direct from source. A lot of early morning flights arriving in Vegas are cargo planes with seafood.
>>
>LITERALLY NO MENTION OF BACCHANAL.

Bacchanal buffet you damn twat. I stayed in the Falmingos and it's heavily out ranked by Bacchanal.
>>
>>>8489719
Definitely the Rio basically what >>8489746 said
>>
>>8489746
>all you can eat crab legs

surely enough fat american people have stayed there all day eating crab legs for them to have put a limit on it?
>>
>>8491075
the people willing to do that don't offset the profit gained from people not willing to do that, so they'd rather the fatasses leave happy and then recommend it to their friends. They probably do have a policy that doesn't allow you to take the food out due to people like me, who would attempt to steal the crab legs to feed my buddies.
>>
>>8489719
My local movie theater after tipping the valet
>>
>>8491085
>tfw local cinema won't let you take crab legs into the showers
>>
I've been to Vegas once and went to the Rio, I thought it was really good and worth the price. The only thing I didn't like was the crawfish. I've had better crawfish in of all places Rolla Missouri. There used to be a really good cajun restaurant there about 20 years ago.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.