[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Food refusals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

I'm a fitness geek and love to cook healthy stuff. I've noticed that a lot of my fit friends refuse to touch food I've made even if it's their favorite, and even if they eat other people's food no problem. I can cook really well (confirmed through third party chefs) so it's not the quality of food that's lacking. I am not fat nor dirty, but I am ugly, and I worry that my appearance is why people refuse my food. They also refuse fitness advice in general from me, even when I'm in very good shape. They have no problem taking advice from attractive people in our group, even when those people are idiots, eat garbage and are lazy bums. Anyone else experience this? Any way to fix it?
>>
Sounds to me you're annoying and autistic and people just don't want be around you because of it
>>
>>8489128
Your friends might be lazy unhealthy shits OP.
>>
>>8489128
POst some of your food or we cant help you op
>>
Post a picture. We'll determine level of ugliness. I've never really seen a fit person look ugly, unless they have a gargoyle face due to bad genetics. But if you're fit, standard things like acne, blotches, etc. should be cleared up if truely fit.
>>
>>8489128
grow half a foot, manlet
>>
>>8489147
This, post pics of face and food
>>
>>8489147
My skin is clear but my face looks like Michael Jackson and Samwise Gamgee had a love child. I'm also a manlet.
>>
>>8489128
Food is for family. Stop offering food to anyone.
>>
>>8489288
Post pics
>>
>>8489364
Go to bed, mom

>>8489393
No
>>
>>8489409

I think the problem is you are completely full of yourself. Your cooking is probably shit, those "third party chefs" didn't want to hurt your feelings because you're already a hobbit sized monstrosity, and your fitness routines involve over complicated yet ineffective bullshit and solo cross fit style (because you're such an annoying little fuck no one will work out with you.) I already hate you, I wouldn't eat your shitty cooking, and I'm not going to do your stupid workouts when there are many other ways to exercise that are simpler, safer, and more effective. You are not the gyms innovative special snowflake. You're just an ugly manlet.
>>
>>8489431
Who hurt you anon?
>>
>>8489454
OP
>>
>>8489454

I call it like I see it. Anyone who thinks people won't eat their food or take their fitness advice because they are ugly but not fat is delusional. It's not because they are ugly, it's because their cooking is shit and their fitness advice is retarded.
>>
>>8489128
people don't accept things from people they don't like because it invites that person to continue talking/associating with them. You're probably too autistic to realize that they don't like you
>>
>>8489128
In what circumstances are these fit friends refusing to touch your food? Do you specifically make it for them individually, or do you cook food that happens to be their favorite and set it out at a party?
>>
>>8489519
They invite me to eat with them all the time.

>>8489581
Both
>>
>>8489629
When they invite you, are there other people present that they are also inviting?

Do you smell bad? Do you wear deordorant? Do you shower everyday?
>>
>>8489669
They invite me along with other people, they invite me when I'm alone, they invite me over the phone. They invite me as the only guest on some occasions, they invite several guests on other occasions. I stated in OP that I'm not dirty. I don't smell.
>>
>>8489128
Just ask them in an upfront yet polite manner if there's an issue with your cooking that you're not aware of that's causing them to avoid eating it, do you use too many spices, etc

the direct approach is often the easiest amigo
>>
>>8489723
This is good advice.
Also OP, what are some examples of things you cook? Can you post pictures?
>>
>>8489629
>>8489705
When you say they "invite you to eat," do you mean they invite you to go somewhere to eat? Because that would be weird if you brought food.
>>
>>8489128
I don't have any problem with ugly people.
I do have a problem with cunts that blame their unpopularity on them being ugly when in fact they're just a cunt. Like perhaps the kind of cunt that thinks most people are so superficial that your attractiveness makes them hate everything you say or do.
>>
Are they homophobic? Maybe they think you have the AIDS.
>>
>>8489895

If he is a homo the chances are not exactly small.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.