[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you eat your pizza with a knife and fork /ck/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: img_0189.jpg (765KB, 2176x1445px) Image search: [Google]
img_0189.jpg
765KB, 2176x1445px
Do you eat your pizza with a knife and fork /ck/?
>>
How about your burger?
>>
File: DSC00790.jpg (239KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00790.jpg
239KB, 640x480px
Or your fruit?
>>
>>8488859
What do you eat it with?

Your fucking hands?
>>
I typically eat it with my mouth.
>>
Depends. Deep dish? Always. If the burger is too large to take a regular bite out of? Of course.
>>
>>8488859
I cut it into slices with scissors then pick up each slice by the crust with my hands and eat it.
>>
File: 1456886961292.png (345KB, 451x463px) Image search: [Google]
1456886961292.png
345KB, 451x463px
>>8488863
>>
>>8488897
This.
Especially burgers. Some places stack that fucker so high you gotta take a fork to it.
I hate that shit.
>>
>>8488894
me 2 xD
>>
If im at home i eat it with my hands
Knife and fork at work, we order pizza every so often and especially if i end up reheating it that shit is too hot to pick up
>>
>>8488859
Yes, hate greasy fingers
>>8488860
Yes, at least one cut straight across the middle (make sure the burger is cooked, better view of toppings, sauce, etc.)
>>8488861
No, most come with some kind of skin to keep my hands clean from the juices
>t. OCD where wet skin = serious illness about to happen
>>
i do so i dont get greasy hands on keyboard/mouse
>>
>>8488859
na but my president apparently does
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1206473/Trump-explains-eats-pizza-knife-fork.html
kill me
>>
>>8488987
>No, most come with some kind of skin to keep my hands clean from the juices

So you don't wash your hands after eating an apple or a banana? What makes you think the skin is clean? Pretty much every banana I touch is somewhat dirty and sticky.
>>
>>8488859
t. Mike and Mike intern
>>
>>8488950
>> food "too hot to pick up".
>> fork and knife "too hot to pick up" food.
>> fork "too hot to pick up" food into mouth.
>> ..............
>>
File: 0905161325.jpg (856KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
0905161325.jpg
856KB, 1920x2560px
>>8488859
yes

I even eat it with a knife and fork in my car at cosco
>>
>>8488859
Hey there Kool Katz! I know it's a highly contested thing about eating burgers and pizzas in different ways.

Just remember, be yourself and it doesn't matter what ANYONE else things. Chef Lightning will always know your a Kool Kat!

Have a RadAculous day friendos!
>>
If it's from a pizza place/fast food and it's thick crust I will eat it by hand; but if it's thin based, home made or leftovers (reheated) I will use a knife and fork for easier eating.
I dislike stringy cheese and having the toppings fall off the pizza which is why I have done this for years.

>>8488860
I do this when the restaurant has gigantic burgers. I don't like the toppings falling out, so halving the burger makes it much more manageable.
>>
Never with pizza or fruit and I do not eat "burgers".
>>
>>8490179
I don't do anything with bananas that results in them being dirty and sticky, so idk.
>>
>>8488859
If at work/uni/restaurant etc. - Yes.
If at home by myself - Yes.
If on the way, maybe sharing it with someone - No.
>>
No, I'm not French.
>>
>>8488859
No, but Trump does

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1206473/Trump-explains-eats-pizza-knife-fork.html

>take the top of the pizza off
>don't eat the crust

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>8492447
The bread.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.