[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

had tartare for the first time today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: bison-tartare.png (331KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
bison-tartare.png
331KB, 500x328px
had tartare for the first time today
>>
you're a retartard
>>
>>8488475
was good. nice and pickely

kind of like a cold, delicious big mac
>>
File: kibbeh nayeh.jpg (281KB, 1000x785px) Image search: [Google]
kibbeh nayeh.jpg
281KB, 1000x785px
Kibbeh nayeh is superior to be honest, family.
>>
>>8488507
my raw meat cherry is definitely popped

would like to try this and kitfo sooner than later
>>
>>8488515
Nothing better than raw liver when it's fresh mmmm

Eating raw meat is like eating raw fish, you gotta make sure it's fresh and gutted properly otherwise forget about it.
>>
>>8488522
where do you get raw liver?
>>
>>8488457
did you make it yourself? me and my dad have a tradition of making beef tartar for Christmas and then we see who made it better. He almost always wins, but he is professionally a chef, so no surprises there.
>>
I don't get why so many of these raw meat dishes use ground beef instead of like thin slices?

My raw meat experience is basically limited to the occasional cheeky slice of beef before I cook it if I'm treating myself to a real nice cut and stealing some boerewors out the end of of the sausage before it goes on the barbie.
>>
i've only had it once. it was nice but i felt like three or four mouthfuls would have been enough.
>>
>>8488667
From slaughtering the animal myself (for eating raw) or a butcher (for cooking).
>>
>>8488703
You'll get him some day, Soma-kun.
>>
It tasted like tuna sashimi

I ordered it in France blindly and I really liked it. Thought it was fish the whole way through though

Great texture, and was delicious
>>
>>8488718
raw meat is too chewy in steak form
>>
>>8488457
For me it's yukhoe but I also do like steak tartare
>>
>>8488507
that looks tasty
>>
File: Upland-Steak-Tartare-hands.jpg (479KB, 865x675px) Image search: [Google]
Upland-Steak-Tartare-hands.jpg
479KB, 865x675px
Upland in NYC is the best tartare i've ever had.

Black trumpet mushrooms, puffed farro, anchovy, and egg yolk
>>
>>8489035
It's very tasty if done right. I hope you get to try it someday :)
>>
>>8488457
Good, that shit will put hair on your chest. Chase it with hard liquor to lower the chance of food poisoning.
>>
>>8489207
>Good, that shit will put hair on your chest

You think eating steak tartare is manly? You retarded by any chance?
>>
>>8489213
>let me argue about something subjective

fuck off
>>
>>8489225
You were the one stating it is manly, burden of proof is on you, retard.

All I'm saying is if you think eating steak tartare is 'manly' you probably think eating sashimi is manly too and thus should probably not be the standard for manliness.
>>
File: hipster-subkultur.jpg (79KB, 500x618px) Image search: [Google]
hipster-subkultur.jpg
79KB, 500x618px
>>8489230
Fuck yeah eating raw steak is manly, you don't think so? You a cuck by any chance? Take your boy clit and go run along while I eat my raw steak cuck.
>>
>>8489252
Nice reading comprehension retard. How's eating something which is as safe to eat as steak tartare manly?

Do you think eating steak medium rare is manly too, by any chance? Guess sashimi is manly as well by your logic.

Fucking underageb&
>>
>>8489289

Eating sashimi is manly. Insecure dude bros think sushi is gay and weak pansies are afraid of food poisoning.
>>
>>8488790
Top kek
>>
>>8489289
manlier than well done steak you autist
>>
>>8489610
>>8489380
See this is the sign of a literal autistic, automatically assumes a false dichotomy that somehow I'm against raw meat because I think eating steak tartare is a NORMAL thing and not something to be afraid about like you insecure faggots that have to relate delicious raw meat with manliness because you feint at the sight of blood otherwise.

Neck yourselves, faglords.
>>
>>8488718
>instead of like thin slices?
What is carpaccio...
>>
>>8488475
let me guess... ameritard?
>>
>>8489207
>Chase it with hard liquor to lower the chance of food poisoning.
poor guy... never had proper fresh meat?
>>
>>8489770

>feint

Wow rofl your gay AND you can't spell
>>
>>8489819
lol /sci/ is the easiest religion too troll
>>
File: 20170118_135917.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170118_135917.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>8489968
>science = religion

No. Learn how science works. It isn't a few people said Joseph Smith found some golden tablets, or a couple guys claimed somebody walked on water.

Science and religion are most certainly distinct.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.