[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bananas: Most Dangerous Fruit In The World

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: Bananas.jpg (250KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
Bananas.jpg
250KB, 1024x681px
ONE OF THE MOST SHOCKING DEBUNKING I EVER HEARD

Please watch this video:
Health experts from around world agree that we should never eat more than one or two bananas a day
due to the high risks of potassium poisoning, cardiac arrhythmia, cardiac standstill, diabetes, and obesity.
Ryan investigates.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8a9pciB_w4

and think about how many more myths about different (foods) we are being brain washed with by highly educated doctors and food nutritionist.

The guy in this video smashed through all the bullsh!t that we were fed about danger of eating too many bananas.
Pay attention when he is talking about high level of potassium in bananas.
Who is telling the truth, him or guys like dr.Oz and many others.

Also you can look at this article, (and find others on net)
11 Evidence-Based Health Benefits of Bananas.
https://authoritynutrition.com/11-proven-benefits-of-bananas/

Would be very interesting to read opinions from those of you anons who eat lot's of bananas on regular basis and if you agree with this guy who calls himself Ryan the Happy Healthy Vegan.
>>
>>8462382
Calm down dude. You're pretty much going bananas with that post.
>>
File: VoteMeYo.jpg (62KB, 922x768px) Image search: [Google]
VoteMeYo.jpg
62KB, 922x768px
>>8462388
don't be so funny anon :)
watch the video and you will get bananas too
>>
File: 1288255212554.gif (465KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1288255212554.gif
465KB, 300x225px
>>8462388
I'm not bananas but this guy is
>>
>>8462382
>Health experts from around world

Where's the peer-reviewed Tier 1 or 2 journal published study?

In b4 there isn't one.
>>
Who the fuck eats more than 2 bananas a day?
>>
>>8462645
Who the fuck doesn't? Serious question.

(I'm a girl btw)
>>
File: Femanon here.jpg (389KB, 791x1056px) Image search: [Google]
Femanon here.jpg
389KB, 791x1056px
>>8462648
Shoving the bananas up your vagina doesn't count as 'eating'
>>
>>8462382
Freelee is still alive
>>
eating any food that looks like a dick is gay
>>
>>8462667
Found the closet gay
>>
>>8462645
About 1 week out of the month I'll eat like 5 bananas a day because the truck stop down the road throws out a shitload of them.
>>
>>8462667
What if it looks like a feminine penis?
>>
>>8462382

Is it ok to insert more than two bananas into my rectum each day?
>>
>>8462748

A benana?
>>
>>8462382
This horse-shit is so old

http://metro.co.uk/2015/09/12/how-many-bananas-would-you-have-to-eat-to-kill-you-5388867/

A banana has like 400mg of potassium, you're SUPPOSED to be getting like 4,000mg. You'd have to eat over 10 bananas just get your RECOMMENDED dose of potassium for the day, so no fucking way is 2 or 3 enough to come anywhere close to a potassium overdose.

2/10
>>
>>8462784
Metro and Deborah Arthurs are not legit sources.
>>
>>8462820
Here, faggot.
http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/minerals/potassium
>>
in a beer and banana race you eat like 8-10 bananas and no one dies so this is bullshit
>>
FAKE NEWS

Here is some real news about god's perfect fruit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z-OLG0KyR4
>>
>>8462680
location location location

>>8463008
anon you own me 1:05 min of my life. lol
>>
>>8462858
>a beer and banana race
Wat
>>
i remember reading that bananas are only like the 27th highest food in potassium

you can eat a ton of them and not worry about potassium poisoning

but they just have too much sugar for me
>>
>>8463132
>have one person drink a beer
>put banana in the ass of another
>get on race track
>see who wins
>loser gets eaten

What's so hard to understand
>>
>>8463148
>loser gets eaten
Fukkin cannibals, man.
>>
>>8462382
OP is warning people about bananas, probably eats shit tier cancer fest McDonalds and Taco Bell from time to time.
>>
File: more lies about potassium.jpg (80KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
more lies about potassium.jpg
80KB, 1024x575px
>>8463346
OP here,
VERY SERIOUS WARNING
We have poster here who has zero skills understanding English language as to what was presented by OP.
>>8463346
>OP is warning people about bananas,
Now moron post a quote of the text from my post to support your stupid claim, if you can not do that take a banana and brutally shove it up your ass and STFU
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.