[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way too cook frozen chicken breast in a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

What's the best way too cook frozen chicken breast in a microwave? My meal plan expired at the start of this semester and I pretty much haven't eaten since new year's Eve. I've drank orange juice so I won't get scurvy at least.
>>
>>8462002
>let thaw
>cook the shit out of it till there is no pink in the center
>>
>>8462002
You haven't eaten a single thing since new years. Not one thing in 13 days. Not even wheat from a beer? Call a scientist we have a freak of nature on our hands
>>
>>8462009
I've had some things>>8462009
>>
File: monkey.jpg (51KB, 292x306px) Image search: [Google]
monkey.jpg
51KB, 292x306px
>>8462002
>Thaw it out
>Get some tin foil
>Paprikah
>Salt&Peppah
>Lemin
>Walk around your neighborhood until you find rosemary, you fat fuck. If it is on someone's lawn, calculate the size of their bush before trimming. If on the sidewalk, fuck them, they should of calculated
>If no rosemary neighbors exist, Italian seasoning.
>Olive Oil

>Add all seasoning to the chicken, refrigerate with the seasonings for 2 hrs in tin foil
>Set oven at 350. Wait until pre-heated
>Put in oven without uncoverin'
>Bake until not pink.

Sorry that everyone here is a shitposter from hell
>>
>>8462002
thaw overnight in a fridge if you can
otherwise use lukewarm water
marinate in whatever
pan fry until 165 Fahrenheit

I rec old bay, some kinda middle eastern, or whatever basic french one you want
>>
>>8462175
also>>8462002

repeat "I am sofa king We Todd Ed"
>>
>>8462174
I love the bit about the Rosemary! This is the first time I have ever lived in California without having a Rosemary bush within like 30 yards of my property. I should go on another walk with the sole purpose of finding the closest source of Rosemary, since my two previous attempts to grow it potted have failed.

But I always cook my chicken patties in the toaster oven, 10 minutes on one side and 5 or so on the other. Yum. Microwave makes that shit soggy and rubbery and gross
>>
>>8462193
Where in CA? Where do you live now?
You're right about the microwave issue. Pure disgust if you cook any meat in the Dawkins machine

And, I have the same issue with growing as you... Neighbors chill though. No more than a 2 min. walk from rosemary that is better than store bought. Yeah, you should go on a walk... I was living in Phoenix for awhile and it was common, surprisingly enough.

As far as the toaster oven goes...

Do you keep it in the foil?
and would you suggest lemon with rosemary in foil?
>>
>>8462179
That funny hat for chicken.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.