[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

this is genius... in places where jerky is not socially acceptable,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

this is genius... in places where jerky is not socially acceptable, you can always whip out a beef candy bar and not piss off the establishment with your jerky ways.
>>
>>8459587
>in places where jerky is not socially acceptable

you what
>>
>>8459590
like church, for example!

also the smell, people be wondering, where dat jerky at? they look at you with bar and keep looking.
>>
>>8459621
this
>>
Shoo shoo bison bar shill shoo!
>>
>>8459621
If you eat during mass, you are literally going to hell. If you eat outside mass on church grounds, it's fine regardless of the food and nobody cares if you have beef jerky.
>>
File: 1483911626406.jpg (55KB, 795x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483911626406.jpg
55KB, 795x800px
>>8459587
How can I make a bar like this? Could I combine turkey jerky with dried fruit and some nuts? Would it be awful?
>>
>>8459720
>If you eat during mass, you are literally going to hell

What about when I consume the Flesh of our Lord Jesus Christ at Mass, and drink His blood?
>>
>>8459904
That's an obvious exception. I forgot I was surrounded by autists.
>>
I'm not sure how they are making enough sales to stay in business since those things are almost $4 a piece and fucking tiny, and sitting on the shelf net to slimjims which taste better, are much bigger, and cost much less
>>
>>8459893
just look up how to make pemmican
>>
>>8459587
>in places where jerky is not socially acceptable
you eat that goddamn jerky anyway and call anyone who looks at you funny a mincing communist faggot.
>>
>>8459904
>>8459907
Christians are weird
>>
>>8459977
Accept Christ into your heart as your Lord and Savior. Repent.
>>
>>8460001
Sounds like I'm supposed to accept him into my stomach
>>
>>8460013
you are faggot. that's why we eat His body
>>
>>8460041
You'll burn in hell for that you cannibal pagan.
>>
>>8459587
>Beef
I'm pretty sure that's a bison
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.