[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone put any thought into the perfect, well balanced meal-routine?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: images-1.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
Has anyone put any thought into the perfect, well balanced meal-routine? Meaning eating the same three meals every day, preferably with only minor variation.
>>
It would get frightfully boring to the point where you might find yourself incapable of chewing and swallowing the same food day in day out.
>>
meal 1:
whole food carb source
Whole food vegetable, whatever is in season
whole food protein, preferably fish or plant based
One fresh fruit as dessert, whatever is in season.

meal 2:
repeat 1

Meal 3:
repreat 1
Plus a whole food plant based fat source such as avocado or nuts.
>>
>>8459294
>>>/fit/
ask them
>>
>>8459301
That's definitely a concern but I have such a hard time committing to eating right that doing a routine is my way of trying to deal with that
>>
>>8459315
Thought about it. I feel like this topic sort of straddles the line and I feel like /ck/ is a nicer class of people. I realize that this may sound like blasphemy to someone who enjoys a diverse variety of different foods.
>>
>>8459309
Thank you, I will keep this in mind
>>
>>8459317
that's exactly the thing. the few people on this board who actually cook enjoy making different dishes and trying new things while /fit/ can get pretty autismo with nutrients and meal prep
>>
>>8459301
Nah, I just change the seasonings I use every couple weeks or so.

The important thing is to design your diet to include things you like.
>>
File: zyzz-best-quotes-3[2].jpg (210KB, 482x720px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz-best-quotes-3[2].jpg
210KB, 482x720px
Just make sure you consume more protein and lift weights.

That's the key to being healthy with an amazing physique.

We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>8459294
Breakfast - Oats, sultanas, banana, peanuts, desiccated coconut, cinnamon, honey in a bowl with milk. (so muesli)
Lunch - Too lazy
Dinner - Rice, beans, peas, corn, spinach, pasta sauce, onion, apple, peanuts, cheese, seasoned with pepper, chilli and cinnamon. (Spanish rice)
I wouldn't do it if I could afford variety but I'm still alive after 4 years. I mix it up with pasta and pesto every now and again, but that's because it's fairly cheap.
>>
Breakfast - Oats and milk

Lunch - Bread and watercress

Dinner - Rice and fish.

Eggs, spinach, tomatoes, and green tea as extras.
>>
I ate the same three meals every day for six months when I lost 100 pounds. Sure it sucked, but seeing the pounds decrease on the scale far outweighed the suck. Now I'm pretty jacked and can actually eat what I want. So yes, it is awful, but not as awful as being fat and out of shape.
>>
>>8459294
Its called prison food, maybe you should eat there
>>
>>8459294
I did this, albeit only one meal a day and I was doing keto.

> Two chicken thighs, skin on, braised and then broiled, with olive oil mayo, maybe a side of cauliflower rice and some soup (i.e., salted stock).
> Giant arugula and baby kale salad with blue cheese dressing, parmesan cheese, tomato, carrot, red onion, broccoli, and various other veg
> Small bowl of frozen blueberries mixed with a small amount of whole-fat sugar-free greek yogurt, topped with slivered nuts and shaved 90% cacao dark chocolate, with a sprinkle of coarse salt

For a snack, if I wanted one after dinner, I'd slice up a block of tofu pretty thin and then fry the slices until crispy, toss with some salt. Sort of like high-protein chips.
>>
>>8459460
Tofu chips?
What madness hast thou wrought, /ck/?
>>
File: tofuchips.jpg (39KB, 631x386px) Image search: [Google]
tofuchips.jpg
39KB, 631x386px
>>8459466

Have you ever had fried tofu? I thought they were pretty good. I'd just take the block of tofu and maybe squeeze it a little bit, cut it into slices, pat dry, sprinkle with chili powder or whatever, then just pan-fry it until golden brown on both sides. It would get a really satisfying crunch while still being moist on the inside, and it would have roughly 0 carbs.

I don't have pictures, but pic related is someone who made tofu chips to go with some spinach and bacon chicken nuggets
>>
>>8459490
Oh that's nothing like the lard blocks I imagined from your post. Carry on.
>>
>>8459294
>Meaning eating the same three meals every day,

that's not "perfect" or "preferable". that's boring and arbitrarily limiting.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.