[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else adore egg salad as deeply as I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: Egg-Salad.jpg (98KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Egg-Salad.jpg
98KB, 640x480px
Anyone else adore egg salad as deeply as I do?
>>
egg salad is good
potato salad and mac salad are better
but for me, it's the chicken salad, with grapes in it, the best lunch
>>
Egg salad sandwiches, some tabasco and a 40 of shit malt liquor is nearly as satisfying as sex to me.
>>
>>8458555
>but for me

For me
>>
I don't like it as much as someone whose life's purpose is ministering the people in the Gospel of Egg Salad does. It's underrated food, though.
>>
>>8458549
enjoy your clogged arteries
>>
>>8458603
I detect a hint of jealousy in this shitpost.
>>
>>8458549
i love egg salad sandwiches and bagels cause they are usually one of the cheaper sandwiches on offer and they fill you up really well.
>>
Egg Salad is fucking great. Especially on toasted white bread or a croissant.
>>
>>8458549
Egg salad on top of a chicken sandwich is fucking amazing.
>>
>>8458549
Egg salad sound's just something really American, c'mon put up even a recipe
>>
eggcelent
>>
>>8458549
Egg salad is for people that wanted to make potato salad but realized somebody finished off the potatoes in the pantry halfway through
>>
>>8458874
It really is. Doesn't mean it isn't delicious though.

Wouldn't be surprised if it were an english recipe they forgot with the rest of their own cuisine as well.
>>
>>8458898
what? egg salad is for sandwiches, potato salad is a side dish for sandwiches.
>>
Egg salad is one of the greatest foods ever invented. I think I could eat egg salad and bread for the rest of my life and be happy, provided I got to change the recipe every once in a while.
>>
>>8458874
Egg salad is just boiled eggs mashed up with mayonnaise and various seasonings/additions of your choice, and it's delicious. I like mine with lots of dill.
>>
>>8458549
Egg salad is awesome. I also love chicken salad, potato salad and macaroni salad, but since this is an egg salad thread:

Anyone got any dank egg salad recipes they could share?
>>
>>8458988
>dill
Yo. I'm high but does the idea of a pickled egg salad sound good? Or am I just high and retarded
>>
>>8458549
Egg salad is my ambrosia of the gods when I'm low carb cutting weight.
>>
>>8458754
Best stuff. But the farts...
>>
>>8459047
i pickle my eggs in dill pickle juice leftover in the jar.let them rest in it peeled for a week or so, it does discolor them but makes the best damm egg salad youll ever eat
>>
>>8459047
dill is an herb you retard
>>
>>8459047
Dill in egg salad is good. It's not uncommon.
>>
>"salad"
I noticed that I've never had egg salad like that. In my country it's known as egg butter, made of eggs and butter. That salad seems better though.
>>
>>8458549
I'm embarrassed that I ever enjoyed eating that. The thought sickens me now.
>>
File: Kala-Square-0410.jpg (610KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Kala-Square-0410.jpg
610KB, 2048x2048px
>>8458549

I love the taste, in fact I add this shit to my potato salad and pasta salad to make it taste like there are eggs in it
>>
>>8459755
powdered sodium sulfate.
Pajeet pls
>>
>>8459909

Hey, don't knock it til you try it. Add a little pinch to some mayo/mustard potato salad or pasta salad and you'll see what I mean.
>>
>>8458549
>eggs with mayo
>salad
ok
>>
Yes egg salad is patrician
>>
>>8459755
Why not just add eggs like real cooks do?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.