[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Taco Bell has confirmed it is bringing its "Naked Chicken

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: tb2017-naked-chicken-chalupa[1].jpg (45KB, 570x239px) Image search: [Google]
tb2017-naked-chicken-chalupa[1].jpg
45KB, 570x239px
>Taco Bell has confirmed it is bringing its "Naked Chicken Chalupa" nationwide on the 26th after 2 years of market testing.
>The four ounce chicken piece forms the shell of a lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and avocado ranch taco.
>$2.99
>>
Could be good, we'll see
>>
So it's basically chicken kiev, except instead of kiev, it's kentucky.
>>
>>8457443
It's basically fried chicken with a salad. Doesn't really sound that appealing. Why can't they just keep the double stacked tacos?
>>
>>8457443
The lack of any meat filling is a deal breaker. The idea of taking a bite full of lettuce and sour cream does not sound appetizing to me at all.
>>
>>8457459
The whole thing is a big piece of chicken you fat fuck
>>
>>8457459
that bite also contains a lot of chicken too
>>
>>8457459
Same. Their sour cream sucks.
>>
Why not a chicken burrito? Make it a cup
>>
>>8457443
sounds foul,
and like a sad ripoff of the double down thing from kfc. also sounds too greasy to handle.
>>
So it's a chicken sandwich minus the bread.
>>
I'd rather just have a normal chicken chalupa.
>>
>>8457443
I'm going to rage if this replaces the double stacked tacos. Just like I raged when they got rid of those dare devil grillers. The ghost pepper one wasn't very spicy, but it was fucking tasty for 99 cents.
>>
>>8458040
No you won't. You'll be mildly disappointed, then just order something else.
>>
>>8458040
Im sorry you are so poor you are forced to eat such trash.
>>
I miss this thing so.
>>
>>8458071
Didn't they catch a literal lawsuit over what horse shit this was?
>>
>>8458061
>implying the Ghost Pepper Grillers and the Cool Habanero double stacked aren't objectively among the best menu items

The steak quesadilla and fiery dorito cheesy gordita crunch beat them out. I always get one of those, and one of the good 99 centers when they have them. Perfect amount of food.
>>
>>8458040
I'm mostly pissed they're getting rid of the habanero sauce again. Taco Bell needs to just keep a spicier sauce like habanero or volcano or ghost pepper sauce permanently. The creamy jalapeno just doesn't cut it.
>>
>>8458082
yes they did, and their defense was "the promotional image has all the filling pushed to one side"

they had to take it off the menu and then rebrand it before they could put it back

it was very good though
>>
>>8457756
I think you mean it sounds fowl, friend.
>>
File: smug_ika_2.png (452KB, 679x670px) Image search: [Google]
smug_ika_2.png
452KB, 679x670px
>>8458092
>>
>>8458082
I dunno, who gives a fuck. It was delicious and filling for the price. I called it a floppy nacho. The cleanest way to eat it was to fold it like a slice of NYC 'za, it took a little practice.
>>
>>8457469
>wants meat instead of sour cream and ranch
>fat fuck

Found the skinnyfat retard
>>
>>8458040
The spicy sweet double stack is pretty damn good for a buck
>>
>>8458040
>promotional taco is cheaper than the hard shell taco

Taco Bells pricing is seriously fucking nuts
>>
>>8458147
I really like the spicy sweet so long as there isn't too much of the chili sauce. It's disgustingly sweet when that happens. My favorite of the 3 is still the cool habanero though.
>>
How fried is it? Supposed to by crispy or bends to hold ingredients?
>>
>>8457443
That looks fucking gross. Why can't they bring back the chicken enchilada?
>>
Could one theoretically add beef to one of these new tacos? Please respond.
>>
>>8460257
Wait, no. Could one hypothetically substitute creamy jalapaeƱo sauce for the avocado sauce, and add beef?
>>
>>8457443

im boycotting taco smell

who with me
>>
>>8457756
>a sad ripoff of the double down thing from kfc
you know they're the same company, right?
>>
>>8457443
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_03QSlEGLec
>>
>>8458143
>>
>>8457443
So it's a senor double-down?
>>
Too expensive at $3 desu
>>
Just order their ground beef or steak with it.
>>
Is the shell like a folded schnitzel or something? I don't get it.
>>
>>8462508
its fried chicken
>>
>>8457443

Do Americans really eat this sort of garbage?
>>
>>8458040
You're gonna be pretty pissed when you realize how LTO/Promotional items work.
>>
>>8460387
>Wanting meat instead of sour cream and ranch
>fat fuck

Found the skinnyfat numale
>>
>>8462553
Does everyone who isn't American care so much about Americans?
>>
>>8463486
OBESED
>>
How is it a chalupa instead of fried chicken shell taco? Chalupa needs the fried tortilla on the outside in order to be called a chalupa. Even adding naked to chalupa doesn't mean it doesn't need the fried tortilla. If it's a chalupa, it needs the fried tortilla.
>>
>>8462598
Popeyes promotions make me rage they change ever week or so
>>
>>8463040
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.