[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /ck/, I'm far from someone that would claim to be a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Hey /ck/, I'm far from someone that would claim to be a good cook, but everyday I eat at least six eggs, always scrambled. Recently I've been getting kind of bored of just salt and pepper with my eggs. Do you guys have any tips of how I can spice this up?
>>
>>8456048
Chorizo
>>
>>8456048
hot sauce
>>
>>8456048

You tried adding other ingredients to your scrambled eggs? Just cook them in the pan first, then add your egg. You can do sausage meat, bacon, bell peppers, potato, sweet potato, onions, jalapenos, chorizo, tomatoes, etc.

There's also any number of sauces you could use. Try your favorite hot sauce maybe? I like salsa with eggs too.
>>
Cheez
>>
>>8456050
This.

>Eggs
>Chorizo
>Avocado
>Beans
>Tortillas
>Dollop of sour cream to balance the chorizo

So simple, but so good.
>>
the favourite egg recipe in our family for decades:

3 eggs
1 tomato
1/2 medium onion
a few rashers of bacon or ham
dollop of butter.
salt+pepper

Lightly fry diced onion and ham/bacon in butter. Meanwhile scramble eggs with diced tomato. When the onion and the bacon ist just beginning to brown, pour eggs/tomato mix into skillet and keep frying at low heat. Salt and pepper to taste.

Ideally some chopped chives are sprinkled on top, it also goes excellently with some buttered boiled potatoes to make a full meal.
>>
File: HUY-06107-1.jpg (333KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
HUY-06107-1.jpg
333KB, 1600x1600px
>>8456048
Peppers, onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, leftover meat, fucking anything and everything

>six eggs
Finally, someone who isn't a faggot
>>
Boiled eggs.

First peel off the shell (For every single one of them), so you can have uninterrupted egg session.

Jar of salt to dunk eggs into is a plus.
>>
>>8456371
Two whole, and three whites only, plus cheese and a grapefruit. That's my preworkout meal every day. Gotta wait like an hour for it all to settle, though. Home gym master race.
>>
>>8456048
>6 eggs a day
i feel bad for ur liver m8

but you should add other stuff to your eggs, like ham or bacon, peppers or spinach or potatoes, or afterwards like hot sauce or the other anon said, salsa.
>>
>>8456683
What's it gonna do to my liver? I've never heard this
>>
>six eggs a day
Are you unironically 300lbs?
>>
>>8457028
he's roughly the size of a BARRRRRRGE
>>
I just came up with this idea this morning.

Scrambled eggs minefield.

Scatter a few drops of ketchup and hot sauce on your eggs, but shuffle them so every bite is a coin flip if you're getting a hot bite or a cool bite.
>>
File: download.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
>>8457031
>Disney reference
I can dig it my nigga
>>
File: Gaston-juggling-eggs.gif (2MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
Gaston-juggling-eggs.gif
2MB, 500x282px
>>8457031
NOOOOOO ONEEEEEE

Bakes like Anon
Eats dry steaks like Anon
No one garnishes toast on their plates like Anon

Theres not one so autistically titillating,

Fuck that ja/ck/ guy and Anon!
>>
>>8457028
I-I'm bulking
>>
This is how I do my scrambled eggs, to which you can add all the shit other anons mentioned above

>4 eggs whisked with a little pinch of paprika
>Melt a chunk of butter in a saucepan, mid heat. When melted, add a pinch of presh ground black pepper.
>Keep heating until the butter goes brown, NOT BLACK KEEP AN EYE ON IT. It'll give off a sweet, nutty smell, very different from burned. This is called a beurre noisette.
>Add in the eggs, wait a few seconds until they start to solidify.
>The thing to look for here is the texture; don't stir them so much they look like they've been brunoised, you want to keep decent sized cunks of egg whilst continuously stirring. It's a slow-ish paced stir, only way to do it right is practice.
>Take off the heat while there's still some liquid left, but keep stirring, they'll carry on cooking.
>Taste for seasoning. You should have a very rich, buttery creamy flavour to them. I like mine peppery, so I add salt and more pepper as this point, but YMMV.
>Plate up.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.