[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does McDonalds make good food?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 2

File: 1455612367250.png (1MB, 1223x880px) Image search: [Google]
1455612367250.png
1MB, 1223x880px
Does McDonalds make good food?
>>
well, as long as it's the mcchicken
>>
Hell no. only americans would like this garbage.
>>
>>8451458
>mechanically separated chicken
>>
>>8451437
Yeah but you kinda get the feeling it's only called food because it looks like food and is edible.
>>
>>8451458
t h i s
h
i
s
>>
>>8451458
>For You
>>
>>8451437

They make okay fast food. They're incredibly consistent though, a Big Mac will taste nearly the same regardless of where you are in the world.
>>
>>8451437
Breakfast is literally the only thing I eat at mcdonalds anymore
>>
>>8451437
>implying mcdonalds actually makes food and not just flavored fat paste that has been washed with amonia
>>
>>8451540
ha ya
>>
File: fourchan.png (8KB, 490x181px) Image search: [Google]
fourchan.png
8KB, 490x181px
>>8451437
Used to eat McDonald's as a kid (3~10 years old), stopped for a pretty long time (had some occasionally, but only if it was a last-ditch thing), but just recently decided to try some on a whim. Comparatively not that bad. They've definitely stepped their game up.

I'm about to be 22 in 4 days, btw.
>>
>>8451748
This, chicken nuggets are particularly decent.
>>
>>8451437
It's produced in a factory for as cheaply as legally possible. So no.
>>
>>8451437
>macdonalds
>"""food"""
>>
>>8451437
McDonalds is not only THE best chain fast food restaurant of quick eating out there, but also has one of the best foods period. It's hyper globalized for a reason.

All those cocksuckers shouting about "hurrr fastfood unhealthy" are simply retarded morons brainwashed with current TRENDS in food """""""""""""""""""""""""science""""""""""""""""""""""".

Yes, if you eat a lot of it (just like any other fucking food with more than 0 calories) you'll get fat. So don't. You fucking faggot.

But aside from that it's literally perfect. It's made specifically to tailor MODERN PERSON'S needs, tastes and desires.

If you're a vegan zombie that's fine. If you believe cave men who lived 30 fucking years and had no knowledge OR technology knew better, go ahead and do paleo. But don't pretend to know """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""science""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" and mumble something about HURR PROCESSED FOOD (wtf does that even mean?) DURR COMPLEX CARBOHYDRATES, SUGARS, SALTS OH NOOOOO IT'S FUCKING AMINOCELYTILOULTRAQACK-ACIDE IT'S DANGEROUS

Not to mention they have 100% natural orange juice and salad.
>>
There's nothing wrong with eating Mcdoanlds, so long as the rest of the time you eat well. Its not going to have much of an impact with a proper diet.
>>
>>8452164
>wtf does that even mean?

It's made in a factory with industrial processes & addtivies as opposed to freshly prepared with quality in mind.

I don't think fast food is unhealthy.

I think it tastes bad compared to the alternative.
>>
>>8452188
But what if I don't want to spend more money and a Big Mac is all I need.
>>
>>8452193

If money is a concern you can make them at home for about 1/4 of what McD's charges.
>>
>>8452210
Actually false.
>>
>>8452213
1/2 lb of shitty ground beef - $1.00 max a lot less if bulk
1.5 shitty buns - $.20
1 slice shitty cheese - $.10
3 pickle slices - $.05
Piece of lettuce - $.01
Dollop of russian dressing - $.05

$1.41 max. In reality, more like $1.00.
>>
>>8452270
Except nobody's gonna sell you "piece of lettuce" or "slice of shitty cheese" you fucking retardo.
>>
>>8452164
>MODERN PERSON'S needs

Yes you need shitloads of sugar and fat to be able to sit in front of a computer all day long.
>>
>>8452282
lol I'm just imagining that Anon going to the grocery store, tearing open a pack of ground beef and scooping up a handful, and opening up a pack of Kraft singles while walking up to the register before plopping it onto the conveyer belt. Meanwhile, store security slowly approaches in the background.
>>
>>8452282

Sure they will. It's sold by weight. Just go grab a piece of lettuce that fell off one of the heads. They'll weight it.

Single slice of cheese? Easy. Walk up to the deli counter. Ask for one slice of your choice of cheese.

Or there's the obvious: buy in larger quantities and make more than one hamburger, or use those ingredients in other dishes. It's not as if any of the ingredients in a burger are rare or unusual; they have plenty of uses.
>>
>>8452270

All of those prices are wrong friend, save for a few ones like "piece of lettuce" which is sold by head and not weight.
>>
>>8452323
They're not wrong where I live. In fact I deliberately over inflated it, you manchild.
>>
>>8452282
Dumbass. You don't throw out the shitty cheese, bread or lettuce after using part of the package. You use them to make other shitty products for a lot cheaper than you'll pay at your corporate chain shithole.
>>
>>8452333
You are in need of one (1) dick piece with over inflated head, faggot.
>>
>>8452333
Cool story, kid.
>>
It's not good but it's good enough, and that's all that matters.
>>
>>8452363
What's your counter proposal for cost of ingredients, then? The fact is, 3/4 of the markup is for labor and overhead, as well as profit, not the cost of ingredients.
>>
>>8451756
They have the best nuggets imo
>>
Best French fries from a fast food place. I only like their chicken the rest is trash
>>
>Depends on the country where it is
>>
>>8452270
When I worked at McDonalds I noticed the cheese was better than most american sliced cheese in the stores. It was similar to government cheese, which everyone knows is the best cheese in the world.
>>
>>8452270
McManager popping in. The actual price of a Big Mac is under a dollar in total. It's been a while since I did the math (about a couple years since one of the major promotions) but it came out to either 79-90ish cents per sandwich.
>>
>>8452164
>100% orange juice
my favorite autistic board game
>>
>>8452164
True.
>>
>>8453170
I've also noticed the cheese is unique to McDonald's and much better than Kraft singles. It's thicker, more yellow, and tastier. I wonder how they make it.
>>
>>8451437
well it sure smells good when my roommate eats it but I eat it so rarely that it actually upsets my stomach nowadays.
>>
>>8451459
https://www.statista.com/statistics/219453/revenue-of-the-mcdonalds-corporation-by-geographic-region/
>>
Chicken nuggets are the best, and there burgers are bretty gud too
>>
>>8453252
Thanks for confirming. I knew I was over estimating, because I didn't take into consideration the bulk discounts you get for your products.

And it really doesn't matter if it's made public. It's clear from innumerable /ck/ threads that your customers simply don't care about price or quality. You've sold them to the core of their being on an idea, and that's it. Commendable, in a sort of sinister way.
>>
>>8451437
i could make a better burger for a fraction of the price
howevver mcdonalds tastes like mcdonalds, its an odd thing but no matter what you order be it chicken or beef with or without cheese, no dressing it still tastes like mcdonalds, even if you go through the drive through and eat it at home, not even burger king or wendys taste like mcdonalds its a coke/pepsi type of thing
>>
>>8452339
>I don't understand the economics of scale

I'm sorry bud, but you have to be over 18 to post here
>>
>>8452164
I'll be honest I checked the nutrition info online before going and watched mainly sodium and trans fat and their cheeseburger and small portion of fries aren't that terrible. In canada a cheeseburger with small fry and coffee is much, much healthier than basically every sandwich at tim hortons.
>>
>>8454512
Indeed.

> trans fat
Oh yeah, that's the big thing people are being brain washed now.
>>
>>8454533
last time i checked trans fat is the only bad one isn't it? Sodium isn't bad as long as you stay within some bounds. What I hate about tim hortons is that one sandwich is literally 100% your daily value of sodium.
>>
>>8454545
It's not """"""""""""bad""""""""""""". Nothing is """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""bad""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" unless you eat too fucking much of it like that autist from cooking every day who eats 8 to 10 fucking eggs at least once a day. I'm sure with obsession like that trans will fuck you up. But unless you stuff your mouth with 5 burgers every day (and even then) you're gonna be fucking fine.

There is no bad food - as long as it's FOOD - and there is no super food - it's all bullshit corporations are pushing to forward their agenda and backward that of competing companies.

All the shit about """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""JUNK"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" FOOD is just """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""ELITE""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" RESTAURANTS being assmad at fast food chains for beating them in a fair game. Few people are retarded enough to willingly eat at """"""""ARISTOCRATIC""""""" super expensive bullshit restaurants with either even more calories than McDonalds will ever give you or literal microportions that cost like a fucking yacht, while barely being any more """""""""""""""""""healthy""""""""""""""""".

Use your fucking brain and not "health" magazines. Just eat what you fucking want - because your brain knows what you need and signals it in a form of hunger.
>>
>>8454618
>Just eat what you fucking want - because your brain knows what you need and signals it in a form of hunger.
Post a pic of yourself with your shirt off holding a high school diploma.
>>
>>8454545
What I hate about Tim Hortons is that it is shit. The coffee sucks and the food is awful, especially the sandwiches and newer fried foods. Okay, the bagels are alright.
>>
>>8454638
I would, but then you'd ky of jealousy. My diploma is top fucking drawer. And my body is like steel armor from ancient Rome.
>>
>>8454640
the only reason I go is because there are no donuts anywhere else. Krispy cream is godtier but they're like 30 minutes away from me. Also for soem reason my mcdonald doesnt have wifi so I can't go sit with a coffee and work there very well..
>>
>>8451437
If I eat within my calorie goals for 3 weeks straight, I get two steak egg 'n cheese bagels, two hashbrowns, and a big ass orange drink. Get stoned as fuck and down it all
>>
>>8454640
Shut up fucking stripe.
>>
>>8452270
I buy beef in bulk at a wholesaler and even there it's $3.49 a pound. Where are you buying your beef?
>>
>>8452164

Hyper globalized because they're even willing to pay people to defend them on image boards
>>
>>8456648
It's shitty ground beef but that's what you're getting at mcdicks, but walmart 73/27 is $9.90/5lb roll ($1.98/lb). The 80/20 is slightly higher at $2.18/lb.

Fwiw, I wouldn't touch either it or fast food. But I've seen the prices and you can see them on-line. I grind my own meat when I want hamburger.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.