[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You spend the better part of the day making a perfect Christmas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1392-138.jpg (154KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1392-138.jpg
154KB, 640x360px
>You spend the better part of the day making a perfect Christmas dinner for your friends
>Roast turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, assortment of delicious vegetables, home made bread, various appetizers
>They come over
>REEE it's gross we want chicken tendies and pepperoni pizza!!

How do you respond?
>>
>How to respond
GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>8429936
pleb

>not feeding the ingrates arsenic
>>
Stick your dick in the mashed potatoes
>>
File: 1457139036286.jpg (30KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
1457139036286.jpg
30KB, 514x536px
This is a very cringy bad thread, I left r9k and b long ago for this very reason and you now do this on /ck/, there is no escape
>>
>>8429967
Nigger, this thread was three posts long before you interjected.

Shoo shoo.... back to where you came from.
>>
>>8429967

OP here. We are making fun of autistic, /r9k/ manchildren with child taste buds. Go back to /r9k/. Once you start there, there is no coming back.
>>
It could never happen.
People like that don't have friends, ergo they aren't my friends.
>>
>>8429984
I will never go back it only gets worse over time
>>
>>8429914
>friends
>not enjoying a basic Christmas dinner
I can only pick one.
>>
>>8429914
Had a similar experience once with dinner at the in-laws. MIL spends the entire day making a huge meal for the family (she's not a fantastic cook, but the food was decent, and she put a lot of effort into the meal for a large group). Roast beef, mashed potatoes, homemade rolls, vegetables, etc. and a pretty great looking strawberry cake from scratch for dessert. Brother in law brings in his new girlfriend, and seats her at the table, and starts plating food from a paper bag FOR her - it's Panera Bread. Everyone at the table is clearly uncomfortable, but she's totally oblivious to how fucking rude she's being. Later also vehemently rejected a slice of cake.

>"Ahm a biiig text-char person, soooooo..."
>>
>>8430122

Fucking disgusting. Vile. Bleh. Instant trash I would never date a woman like this ever. In fact I wouldn't date a woman ever again I want to die alone without friends.
>>
>>8430128
It wouldn't have bothered me as badly had she at least come in and tried the food that had been prepared specifically for her, and others, first. But she walked through the front door with her own food in tow, and had my brother in law plate it for her - and acted like this was completely normal behavior, and what she was doing was not rude whatsoever. If you don't like something, fine, politely decline and get something for yourself after leaving - I think it bothered me more than anyone else, though.
>>
>>8430156

I think something like this really reflects her character though. She is probably a selfish, entitled, rude person outside the dining room as well. Your brother in law is a C.U.C.K
>>
>>8429914
Someone would end up with an oyster knife through the chest.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.