[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What food place you go to has the qt-est workers? I got to a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

What food place you go to has the qt-est workers?

I got to a Wendy's that's 4 miles further away from my house as another one because it is completely staffed with HS-aged qts.

My Qdoba has a legit 9/10 blonde girl and a brunette with a gigantic ass and a bubbly personality.
>>
>>8429396

qdoba tastes like if i tried to make chipotle at home
>>
>>8429404
I prefer Qdoba's pork and the not getting salmonella/E.Coli.
>>
>>8429396
the Chick-fil-A near my house has the cutest girls working working there
>>
>>8429435
Those might be non-degenerate marriage material.
>>
File: 1467692810959.jpg (132KB, 1456x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1467692810959.jpg
132KB, 1456x1108px
>>8429444
trips of truth
>>
>>8429418

I've gotten food poisoning from Qdoba three times
>>
>>8429435

This for fast food

A BBQ place called Greater Good is the qtest regular restaurant
>>
>>8429451
That's on that specific one's shitty employees not cooking the food properly.

Chipotle uses hippie AIDS-infested meat across the board.
>>
I have to drive at least 20 miles into the boonies before the Dunks and Wendys are staffed with cute teens, every place around me is wrinkly latina grandmas, middle aged colored ladies and wall eyed african immigrants that shout.

TBQH I actually get nervous if I get that far out of town and am surrounded by white people doing those jobs, it just seems unnatural
>>
Definitely Torchy's for me
>>
>>8429435
Every one I've ever been to has qts working there
>>
You people really drive out of your way to places farther away from you just because the staff isn't good looking enough for you?
>>
>>8429546
I don't but can see why people would. I avoid most places because they're filled with ghetto trash that don't care about their job. It's worth driving an extra mile for decent employees. I'm not even trying to be racist but it's true
>>
>>8429546

no, but sometimes I have to drive out into the boonies and being around that many white people after living in a highly diverse area is frankly a little spooky
>>
>>8429396
actually wendys does have cuter girls on average
good to know that one fast food chain out there still knows that a pretty smile with my meal makes it all better
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 514x386px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 514x386px
>>8429435
>>8429536
I think it must just be in the corporate handbook for them to only hire young aryan women. Ive had it all over the states but it's consistently young white girls.
>>
>>8429546

It's worth 5 minutes to have your food made by cute little girls instead of sheboons and nigs that will spit in your food because #blacklivesmatter
>>
>>8429594
I agree with this, it's definitely preferential but the one near my house had a grandma(white) bagging the food and I wasn't impressed
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.