[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So in order to make it to the top as a chef, what am i supposed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

So in order to make it to the top as a chef, what am i supposed to do?

t. chef with 6 months experience.
>>
Suck copious amounts of dicks. Or come up with a meme dish.
>>
>>8427612
Actually that's what i was told by my sous chef.
In order to make it big in the industry, bend over and spread it.
If you want to fall then turn around and tell them to suck it.
>>
>>8427592
you want to go to the top? go learn from the top... apply in a michelin stared restaurant , work there for 1-2 years. Go in the next high level restaurant in a better position... Stay there 1-2 years... Next restaurant. . Do it for 8-10 years , learn as much as you can from them and then, maybe then you can try to open your own restaurant and be on the top... oh! and forget about family, friends (other then cooks) and money for the next years...
>>
Go to France for 6 months and learn the cuisine
>>
>>8428039
>>8428022
speaking of which, is it a good idea to get online courses/culinary degree or should i just stick to work exp?
>>
>>8427592
Have you tried being an emotionally unstable alcoholic who can't handle the fact that he's working in a service industry and FOH has no control over what the customer wants for their meal?

Because that's like 90% of "top chefs"
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.