[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beer tastes like shit. You're drinking what is essentially

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: beer.gif (12KB, 480x322px) Image search: [Google]
beer.gif
12KB, 480x322px
Beer tastes like shit. You're drinking what is essentially bread-flavored soda. And liquor gets you drunk far faster if that's your aim. Why does anyone drink beer?
>>
Brainwashing.
>>
I like bread, I don't like beer
>>
>>8427062
this
>>
>>8427051
If you have to ask, you'll never know
>>
Cheaper than liquor in bars.

Often doesn't taste as bad as the cheapest liquor available like vodka or tequila.

Fruit, wheat, and dark beers have actual flavor that people enjoy, not just "crisp" bullshit lager.
>>
For hundreds of years it was all you had in many parts of europe. It's just a cultural thing.
>>
>>8427070
I prefer cider to beer, specifically pear cider
>>
Beer is great you autist, not everything has to taste like fruit for you to enjoy it. I bet you think coffee tastes like shit too.
>>
File: beer.png (48KB, 599x282px) Image search: [Google]
beer.png
48KB, 599x282px
>>8427051
>>
>>8427051

Because it tastes good.
>>
>>8427138

If you share an opinion with XKCD you should probably kill yourself.
>>
>>8427051
tru
>>
File: 1468542627695.jpg (44KB, 340x480px) Image search: [Google]
1468542627695.jpg
44KB, 340x480px
>>8427138
Even I think pretty much all beer tastes like shit but I'll never stoop to this level of faggotness with an xkcd comic
>>
>>8427051
bitter tastes won't turn you off so much when you get older, and are desirable in certain settings, like with fatty meat dishes

Just don't buy bud light and say all beer tastes like shit
>>
>>8427210
I tried half a can of room temperature Coors light, one of the best beers made, and it tasted like crap. I'm never trying beer again. The stuff is disgusting. I don't know how any one drinks that crap and for the sole reason of "to be cool"
>>
>>8427218
I microwaved a kraft single on a saltine with a few squirts of ketchup and it tasted like shit. I don't understand how Americans can eat their """pizza,""" it's gross
>>
>>8427051
Refreshing when it's hot out or you've been working. I agree that I'd rather drink booze but REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK PENNSYLVANIA. THE FUCKING STATE STORES WERE CLOSED MONDAY AND I HAD TO DRINK BEER.
>>
Because it tastes less shit than liquor.
>>
/sci
>>
>>8427310

Literally nearly any cold liquid is refreshing when you've been working in the heat.
>>
I love the bread flavour that most lagers have.
>>
I'm 31 and can't remember when I didn't enjoy the taste of beer.

As for getting drunk, drinking beer is a good way to get a pleasant buzz without getting drunk.

I'm aiming to abstain from alcohol for 3 months at which point when I return I'll be drinking just a couple beers here and there.
>>
>>8427051
t. child
>>
>>8427051

>bread-flavored soda

Because beer is so.. Sweet? Are you retarded, anon?

>beer flavored water

Sounds amazing desu
>>
>>8427669
Beer flavored soda is Kvass and that shit is the best thing ever senpai
>>
>>8427051
Many people enjoy the taste.
>>
>>8427051
Enjoying beer is just part of heterosexuality anon. So luckily you'll never have to partake.
>>
>>8427098
AKA perry
>>
File: connoisseur[1].png (68KB, 740x560px) Image search: [Google]
connoisseur[1].png
68KB, 740x560px
>>8427138
the author has some wit, but his opinions are garbage, and you show that quality as well.

It would be like arguing that since the process of making cheese is the same, a mozerrella and cheddar are the same.
>>
>>8427051
Bread flavored soda is pretty good anon. Having some alcohol free malt beverage with dinner this evening (Norwegian wort beer), it's delicious. Tastes like if you melted a sweet, whole grain bread and carbonated it.
>>
File: banana-beer[1].jpg (34KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
banana-beer[1].jpg
34KB, 800x600px
>>8427851
good shit
>>
>>8427851
Is it a lot like russki kvass?
>>
>>8427051

Better than being a homeless fuck with a failing liver
>>
>>8427051
No bread flavored soda is called kvass and is pretty good. You also drink shitty beer like ipa.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>8427051
>Beer tastes like shit
Grow up and stop drinking shitty beer
>bread-flavored soda
Stop using actual bread to make your own beer use actual yeast made for brewing
>liquor gets you drunk far faster
No shit you sound like an underage b&
>Why does anyone drink beer?
Why are you such a faggot with no taste
I bet you dont even drink your tea or coffee black.
>>
>underage shitter whines about beer
I used to be like you. There are definitely people that just don't like beer, but you'll never know unless you try at least a few different styles whether you just don't like beer or if you were just drinking the wrong beer. For example, beer never really made sense to me until I tried Bell's Amber Ale, though I'd tried lots of different pilsners and IPAs and a few stouts beforehand. I bet there's some beer that you actually like, but you won't know until you stop being a shithead and actually try something that isn't garbage.
>>
File: Baby Dionysus.jpg (81KB, 760x987px) Image search: [Google]
Baby Dionysus.jpg
81KB, 760x987px
>>8427051
If you've ever worked a job where you sweat and strain your body you can appreciate a beer.

I remember spending a few months fixing cielings or whatever the yankaroons call it, drywall? After 10 hours of that it was amazing to sit down at a local bar and have something refreshing like a pint of Peroni from the tap or a Corona and salt or a light wheat beer,
>>
mmm bread soda
>>
>>8428159
This post is absolutely correct. There are 100's of readily available extremely varied styles. You can legitimately say, "I don't like rice based pilsners, stouts, belgian trappist ales, IPA, wits, etc. But to say, "ewwww, beer's gross and I don't like it" simply shows you're very ignorant about what the term "beer" encompasses.
>>
>>8428161
I was totally shaking my head with you until you said Corona.

Such a nasty wretched beer, Mexican piss water.

But yeah Beer is the drink of the everyday man. Cocktails are great but they're also very potent and boisterous. They're so much fun it's easy to overdue it.

If you got work in 10 hours and you just want a little something to lift your spirits Beer is your best bet.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.