[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't had pizza in decades, since I became allergic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

I haven't had pizza in decades, since I became allergic to eggs thanks to puberty and am a fucking coeliacs

I'm so desperate for pizza, and everyone keeps giving me strange alternative flour.

I have tons of butter, baking powder, xantham gum, clean water, almond flour, glutinous (not glutenous) rice flour

my main frustration in looking up substitutions is that they're saying they won't work unless I'm using something I can't/don't have, or there's just too much stuff and I suck too much to make the recipe

what is the most simple possible way I could make a tolerable, flat piece of a bread-like substance

if you can't help me, talk about pizza so that I may live vicariously through you
>>
I know that I really only need flour and water but I wouldn't know how the fuck to turn that into a bread
>>
made some rice-flour playdough to have something to start with, kneaded it and shit

consistency and color was suspiciously that of crayola model magic
>>
Make a dough without eggs then? Though I don't know what limitations celiac adds. Try looking up gluten-free flatbread recipes or something, though I assume you did that already.
>>
>>8426919
you bet, and it's awful because I either suck at google fu or all the personal recipes are too much for me, any questions lead down forks and forks of roads to information I can't discern

>make dough
I do not know how to do this

will post my experience once dropbox syncs
>>
File: 2017-01-03 01.23.03.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-03 01.23.03.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
here's what I've got so far

tastes like tap water, is crisp but chewy. Idk if because undercooked or because it's rice flour

cooked it for ten minutes at 400, then put some butter on it, then put on a little hot sauce and cheese on one bit and put it back in for another 10 minutes
>>
>>8426942
I couldn't find anything that didn't look like a pain in the ass either. I don't know if following a traditional pizza dough recipe but using your flours instead of white flour and xantham gum to replace the gluten will work, I guess it could be worth a try. It's basically just water, flour, yeast, oil, sugar, and salt so I assume aside from yeast you probably have all of these things.
>>
You are one sad excuse for a man and I pity you.
>>
File: 34253245345345.jpg (103KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
34253245345345.jpg
103KB, 500x281px
Wait. You're allergic to eggs, so you can't have flour?
>>
>>8427028
He's also a celiac, dumb dumb.
>>
>>8426991
Pizza dough recipes are too difficult for me, and they always turn out heavy and sad, even if I'm just using pre mixed gf stuff and adding egg substitute instead of eggs

I've tried all sorts of egg substitutes but it turns out the same, and I just don't have enough knowledge to find out what mistake I'm making

So I just got desperate and decided to start basic. Pizza is normally egg free anyway, so I figure I just have to handle the gluten situation

And I want a solution that doesn't involve motherfucking brine from canned chickpeas, what the fuck is wrong with people on blogs
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.