[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just wanted to say that I made this General Tso's Chicken

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: panty dropper.png (517KB, 613x429px) Image search: [Google]
panty dropper.png
517KB, 613x429px
I just wanted to say that I made this General Tso's Chicken for my parents tonight and it was a total panty dropper.

That's all.
>>
>>8426631
Are you going to link it?
>>
Yeah but why are you trying to make your mom drop her panties?
>>
>total panty dropper
>made this General Tso's Chicken for my parents
>Panty Dropper
>Parents

UHhhhhhh......
>>
>>8426640

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-47GhOl9hB0

>don't like shilling yt shit
>>
File: kot at his desk_5.jpg (50KB, 491x585px) Image search: [Google]
kot at his desk_5.jpg
50KB, 491x585px
>>8426644
>>8426631
>>
>>8426631
Why are you trying to get into your Father's panties?
>>
>>8426631
Can confirm this recipe is the bees knees.
Also I sometimes substitute the chicken stock with an orange. Works really well.
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (8KB, 138x130px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
8KB, 138x130px
>>8426647
>Chicken breast
>Not using chicken thighs
>>
>>8426642
So he put his penis in her?

Don't tell me you don't have rough sex with your mom after Chinese food every once in a while
>>
>faggots questioning getting into your mom's panties
why do I even come here anymore

Thanks for the video tho
>>
Why are you trying to get your dad to drop his panties?
>>
>>8426723
I do because then mommy rewards me for making her feel good with more tendies
>>
>>8426692

Don't worry. Boneless-skinless chicken thighs where a dollar and change per pound at the Chinese grocery store.

Also made fried rice with Chinese sausage that had turkey and duck liver added. Snow peas were on sale so I did those with some ginger and sesame oil.

The entire meal was under $10 and my parents were practically having sex on the table. Hopefully I've bought myself another month or two before I need to cook again or they throw me out.
>>
Why are you trying to get into your mother's husband's panties?
>>
>>8426631
is that you?
>>
>>8426647
Cute! Thanks anon.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.