[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A riddle for you, /ck/. What kind of person goes to a restaurant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1404622076506.gif (408KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
1404622076506.gif
408KB, 500x345px
A riddle for you, /ck/. What kind of person goes to a restaurant to eat in fifteen minutes before it closes?
>>
When I do it, it's because I'm ordering something fried to go.

I have no idea what it's like in the kitchen there, but I assume they still have the oil out and only apply minimum effort to prepare it.
>>
I don't know, but one time me and my friend went to a Taco Bell drunk and the girl who took our orders said "Alright guys, and please don't make a mess we're closing up!"

So, as we finished our meal my friend thought on this and thought "why would she assume we would make a mess? what a bitch" and so we took a bunch of fire sauce packets and squirted them all over the table, and we yelled FIRE SAUCE CLIQUE FIRE SAUCE CLIQUE as we exited the restaurant
>>
Anyone. If they don't like serving me 15 minutes before close then they should make closing time 15 minutes earlier.
>>
File: black_phillip.jpg (69KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
black_phillip.jpg
69KB, 630x630px
Cooks hate it, but there is nothing wrong with ordering from a restaurant that is open.

Just don't be a dick and loiter around. Eat your food and go.
>>
>>8426563
Did something similar in high school. Somebody with autism worked at taco Bell and he had just stocked the hot sauces, but he had them all stacked perfectly with the front label facing up and in the right direction. I mean perfect stacks of hot sauces. He got completely hostile and belligerent because we grabbed some sauce and apparently messed up his work and he started screaming about how he was calling the cops. So we all grabbed handfuls of sauce packets and left, but we put them all behind the tires of my Jeep so I ran over them and made a huge mess in the parking lot, I'm sure the manager had him clean it up for provoking us and running off customers. I kind of feel bad now but he was an asshole who was starting shit.
>>
>>8426566
The people serving you aren't in charge of when an establishment closes
>>
>>8426547
Fucking assholes that's who.

You know, most of the time I don't mind. I work a shitty job as a team member of a grilled sandwich shop. As a find a decent degree job.

If it's one sandwich, then it's not a big deal. But if it's a bunch of larges, then they're a fucking asshole because they had all night to come and get their food. I hate it when other people start to show up in groups as it's near closing.

Nothing makes me happier than locking the door on someone whose trying to walk in at close. "Sorry we're not taking anymore orders, it's past close"

"AWW COME ON JUST ONE MORE!" They'd say.

What I really hate are comments like, "Just made it!" or when they make a comment knowing that they came right before close.

The thing is after we lock the doors, we only have 30 minutes to finish closing everything else up. That's just not enough time so you need to do pre-closing stuff before the doors close. The company also doesn't like it when you stay past close because then you're using up more of their labor hours.

Overall though, I'd say it really depends on the person and what they order 15 minutes before close.
>>
>>8426794
As I find a decent degree job* Urgh fucking typos.

Don't judge me /ck/ :-( I'm smart I swear!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.