[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't I ever see people talking about Chicken Express

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: chicken-express.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
chicken-express.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Why don't I ever see people talking about Chicken Express on here?

>better than Popeyes, canes, or chick fil a
>cheaper than almost anywhere
>not a meme restaurant
>no niggers
>amazing iced tea
>lots of sides to choose from

It can be blander than some places but they give you a nice hot seasoning salt so you can adjust the flavor level.
>>
The same reason that /ck/ never talks about Taco John's.
>>
Fries are goat, buscuits are breddy gud

but the chicken is incredibly fucking greasy

Over all 7/10
>>
>>8426483
>no niggers

Oh so it's shit then? Lol take your bland ass chicken and seasoning salt and gtfo.
>>
>>8426483
I love Chicken E
>corn nuggets
>chicken livers dipped in white gravy
>best fries
>best biscuits (Popeyes close second)
>tenders with jalapeƱo ranch

Fuck yeah Chicken E
>>
If it has chicken and iced tea, you're lying about the N people because they are statistically the biggest consumers and coin-a-sewers of chicken and iced tea

I've never even met a vanilla who was crazy about iced tea, they like lemonade
>>
>>8426589
I swear I've never seen a nigger working at or eating in a CE and I've been to plenty. I've also never seen a CE in the ghetto. They are usually in small middle class white cities. Like the kind of city that has a Dairy Queen on main street that kids hang out at after school.
>>
>>8426616
Well maybe you just live in a mostly white area, in which case there wouldn't be N people at any establishment since they don't live there.

I live in suburban Detroit area, population is fairly mixed with white and black and there are Dairy Queens here that black people eat at
>>
Maybe you never see anyone post about them because most of them are located in Texas. Faggot idiot
>>
Chicken Express IS really good, but it's not a national chain like those other places, so not as many people have tried it. It used to be the only place I bought fried chicken, until I moved to the west coast, now I'm stuck with only Popeyes or Chick-fil-A if I want decent chicken.
The plethora of awesome fish and chip places helps make up for it, though.
>>
>>8426589
Bullshit, every white person I've ever known has drank iced tea, ALL the time.
>>
>>8426489
Taco John's was pretty damn good. Actually had one in my college dining hall when I was in the dorms freshman year. The one in my city has been gone for a long time now. A lot better than Taco Bell, but of course that dogshit never goes out of style.
>>
>>8427532

Real talk.
>>
>>8426589
>iced tea is a black drink

maybe you're thinking of southern sweet tea? straight ass unsweetened ice tea is more of a northern white people thing (and also the TRUE patrician way to drink iced tea)
>>
>>8426483
Because Steak Express is better.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.