[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm throwing together a mix of vegetables I have, and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

File: 1479258665858.jpg (87KB, 639x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479258665858.jpg
87KB, 639x960px
I'm throwing together a mix of vegetables I have, and I want your advice on it.

I have spinach, mushrooms, onions, and garlic. I'm figuring on cooking them in a pan together and seasoning it with salt, pepper, and paprika. I also have some beef broth that I want to incorporate with this mix, and some Parmesan cheese too.

Can you tell me what you'd do with these ingredients, or opinions on my plan? I'm looking to try something neat with this stuff.
>>
File: IMG_0148.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0148.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
My ingredients so far
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Well I tried.
>>
>>8426126
Looks decent enough
>>
>>8426126
the poo poo platter
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>8426142
>>8426145
It tastes ok but I'm unsafisfjed so I'm going to boil up these egg noodles in the beef broth and brown these strips I cut with some left over onions. Seasoned them with salt, pepper, paprika, and lemon juice when in pan
>>
>>8426049
U dun goofed, cooking spinach and mushrooms together is a real stupid thing to do
>>
>>8426182
well no one said not to...
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
It'll be ok
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Cest la vie...
>>
File: fr.jpg (3MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
fr.jpg
3MB, 3648x2736px
>>8426201
>It'll be ok
>>
>>8426049
I would have started by sweating down the onions, then adding the mushrooms and half the garlic, seasoning them properly. Once these are cooked to your liking, in a different pan, I would have cooked down the spinach, seasoning with salt and pepper. Then you can add it all together if you want, and they are cooked properly.

The problem is that mushrooms and onions take a lot longer to cook on a pan than spinach does. If you try to cook them all together, you'll end up with overdone spinach, undercooked mushrooms, and onions that lack caramelization.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.