[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much cream cheese is too much cream cheese?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: creamcheese.jpg (96KB, 747x1000px) Image search: [Google]
creamcheese.jpg
96KB, 747x1000px
How much cream cheese is too much cream cheese?
>>
File: StopIt.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
StopIt.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>8425553
That much.
>>
>>8425553
That, exactly.
>>
>>8425553
Why not just put some breadcrumbs in a box of cream cheese at that point?
>>
>>8425570
I like the way you think, I'll use seasoned Italian crumbs.
>>
>>8425553
No such thing.
Bagels are just a cream cheese conveyance system.
>>
Former Tim Hortons supervisor here, I'll answer this one. We used an ice cream scoop to dole out cream cheese; i suppose a single serving is roughly 1 oz. I, however, put varying amounts of cream cheese on every bagel, ranging from "a thin spread" to OP's pic, depending on what kind of mood I was in and how annoying the customer was. This variety turned every trip to the drive-through into an adventure for the customer.

To answer your question - I have no idea.
>>
>>8425596
ok thanks
>>
>>8425596
A 1oz scoop is a melon baller.
>>
>>8425609
You are correct. My bad
I guess one melon baller's worth of infinite sadness is the correct amount
>>
File: jewpedia.jpg (36KB, 342x306px) Image search: [Google]
jewpedia.jpg
36KB, 342x306px
>>8425553
Its called a "Schmear" and yes its Jewish as fuck, so pretty fucking stingy.

The use and spelling schmear or shmear in American English is a direct loanword from Yiddish, where its original usage referred to cheese. In modern usage it has extended to anything that can be spread, such as cream cheese spread upon a bagel.
As a slang term, the word shmir in Yiddish also refers to a slap on the face, primarily when disciplining young children.

It can also refer to bribery, as a "little extra" spread on top.

Trust me, you wont ever get "too much".
>>
>>8425553
Any amount is too much.
>>
>>8425553
Oh god that bagel looks good, I've eaten cream cheese straight from the container so imma have to say theres no such thing as to much cream cheese
>>
Why is a mod deleting all the informative posts here? Seriously this place has gone to shit.
>>
>>8425823
Quality of posts. This board is for fast food and alcoholism whining only.
>>
>>8425827
But it was a post about bagels, and quantity/quality of the topping as supplied by the establishment.
How the fuck is that not relevant to this thread?
>>
>>8425814
How much do you weigh?
>>
>>8425836
I didn't see any references to chain restaurants I'm familiar with. Perhaps you'd be happier on /r/food/
>>
File: 4chan-ck.jpg (962KB, 3072x2048px) Image search: [Google]
4chan-ck.jpg
962KB, 3072x2048px
>>8425839
This site is pure advertising now. Got it! Now that you've told me twice, I get it.
>>
>>8425553

in nyc the jews really do this
>>
>>8425553

When it becomes crime cheese
>>
>>8425553
This is precisely why every other country on earth unironically laughs at us. Moderation is key, so that you can actually taste the flavor of a well made bagel, and not just the fat particles in the cream cheese. Same with overtopped pizza dough, pasta, salads - the list is endless.

>why are 'murricans fatfucks who don't know quality food - the thread.
>>
>>8425982
It's the Midwesterners that give us all a bad name.
>>
>>8425994
>midwesterners

That, and the southern white trash, although for them a bagel and cream cheese would be pretentious enough to get you shot.
>>
>>8425982
None of us care about foreigners.
>>
>>8426057
>t. Fatty Bumpkin McFat.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.