[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What food is junk but you still think is good? For me it is Totinos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Totinos-Party-Pizza.jpg (91KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Totinos-Party-Pizza.jpg
91KB, 450x450px
What food is junk but you still think is good? For me it is Totinos Party Pizza, it's obviously made from cheap ingredients and is cheap, but it's still tasty to me after all these years and actually quite filling
>>
Totino's pizza
Jack In the Box """tacos"""
All memes aside, I would sincerely include the McChicken in this category.
Biscuits and Gravy is garbage white trash food that's awful for you, but it's so fucking good.
Slim Jims
Whatever the fuck those seasoned fries were they used to serve in highschool cafeterias. (I graduated 10 years ago. I'm assuming these still exist)
>>
>>8424949
I get down with those 99c "Pot Pies" like once a month. I know it is garbage, but they resonate with me for some reason. I'm pretty sure the brand is Banquette...and they're like 1200 calories each, but it's comfort food for me.

Also never nuke them, it's worth the wait in the oven.
>>
>>8425535
I don't really notice a difference in the oven do you
Also when I eat those I punch in the top crust from the edges and mix it up with the filling and add black pepper to match the saltiness
>>
>>8425535
I've bought the fancier ones but Banquet is the best for some reason. Turkey, beef, chicken, whatever. All good. Definitely my comfort food. I've tried the dessert versions and they're awful, even though I love cherry pie. :(

>>8425558
I flip it upside down onto a plate and eat the soft crust with a fork. Will have to try the black pepper technique.
>>
Jimmy Dean or Owen's frozen breakfast products, particularly sausage egg and cheese biscuits

Gas station nachos with tons of jalapeƱos
>>
Kroger makes a tasty frozen bag full of swedish meatballs.
Smith's (my local Kroger variant) has a deli-made enchilada thing that's by no means authentic, but is great to chow down on.

When it comes to fast food, Del Taco's chicken soft tacos and breakfast burrito are super cheap, and some of my favorite things... but I've gotten sick from the last two trips there, so I have to give up on it for a bit.
>>
For me, it's the McChicken
>>
I know I'm shortening my life by eating these a box at a time but I don't care
>>
Maruchan noodles. They are fake as hekl, have 70% of your daily sodium intake, and they are so fucking delicious.
>>
>don't even microwave.

>just out of the can.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.