[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of Vietnamese cuisine? Last week I was eating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (58KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 640x428px
What do you think of Vietnamese cuisine? Last week I was eating dinner over at my Vietnamese friends house and holy moly they know how to cook.
The main course was something like a thick spicy crab stew with fresh veggies and glass noodles and rice and I'm not gonna shill that was the best dinner I've had for a long time.
I thought Vietnamese food was Chinatown takeaway but according to my friend (we both live in Northern Europe btw) the lack of certain SE Asian bound veggies/ingredients made the dinner taste "less than half it would home in Vietnam)

How can we even compete?
>>
>>8424816
Vietnamese food is gangster as fuck, but we can compete in the U.S. because for me, it's the McChicken.
>>
>>8424816
Import some more Syrians. I hear that their food is da bomb.
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 720x540px
>>8424825
The fuck dude you really wanna eat a drugged up tortured chicken with idk probably shitty American dressing and bread instead of glörius stir fried veggies and Crustaceas?
>>
>>8424850
Waterboarded chicken is best chicken.
>>
File: IMG_20170101_133731.jpg (4MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170101_133731.jpg
4MB, 3024x4032px
>>8424816
>Start dating Viet girl
>Fridge stocked with soups
>Che all over the fucking place
>Jackfruit whenever I want it
>Go to huge parties twice a month with all her Viet friends
>She grilled a shitload of quail and frog yesterday

I'm in fucking heaven.
>>
>>8424891
>tfw Vietnamese guy
>date only white girls
>only know how to make grilled lemongrass porkchops

It's pretty alright.
>>
File: P6079726-1920x1000.jpg (375KB, 1920x1000px) Image search: [Google]
P6079726-1920x1000.jpg
375KB, 1920x1000px
I fell in love with these "dry" noodle dishes back in college (can't recall their name). I miss them dearly.
>>
>>8424891
Do you know what was in her marinade?
>>
>>8424918
Bun thit nuong
>>
>>8424935

Thanks!
>>
>>8424927
Nope, sorry, she had them premarinaded and didn't tell me, for some reason the Viets are like Col. Sanders. . There was also some salt based rub that was applied while eating and some rau ram leaves, delicious shit.
>>
>>8424849
I know this is just a terrorist joke, but still.

Syrian food is pretty lame desert food

goat on skewers
dry flat bread
wine leaves (no wine tho :^))
olives
>>
>>8424967

>>8424901
here.

I use fish sauce, water, sugar, shallots, garlic, pepper, and cooking oil. Do not add salt.

There ya go.
>>
Afghan cuisine is my favourite Asian food.
I prefer the lamb dishes over goat and the tea is pretty good.
>>
>>8424988
Oh, forgot the soy sauce. I'd marinade pork for about 1-2 hours.
>>
>>8424988
>>8425007
Sounds about right, I know there was soy and fish sauce.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.