[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5204.jpg (84KB, 699x524px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5204.jpg
84KB, 699x524px
Thoughts?
>>
good job on plating

now make a breakfast that isnt unsatisfying and 200% of my daily cholesterol intake
>>
File: 264575-judge-dredd.jpg (63KB, 680x478px) Image search: [Google]
264575-judge-dredd.jpg
63KB, 680x478px
>>8424810
>he doesn't fan his strawberries

That's 8 months in the iso cubes, creep.
>>
>>8424821
I see that you still follow the yolk cholesterol broscience. Let me clarify a few things...

Two eggs have approximately 130-140% of your daily intake of cholesterol. What is commonly overlooked is the effect of egg yolk on blood levels of LDL (bad) vs HDL(good). In healthy individuals following a conventional, balanced diet, the consumption of two eggs (hard boiled or poached) shown little to no nominal increase of LDL, where the HDL levels had shown a slight increase. After the final week (a month's time), both LDL and HDL had met a symbiotic level where both numbers had decreased. Why that is significant is hardly worth further elaboration due to lack of nutritional education and shitposing on this board.

I will say this: That breakfast looks darn tasty, but as already aforementioned, the strawberry ought to be prepped in some fashion; at the very least the green be removed.
>>
Looks like a standard breakfast, but the eggs are overcooked.
>>
>>8424810
what the fuck is going on with that image?
when I click on it it says "404" and when I go to the actual image it links to some insecure IP address.
anyone else seeing this?
>>
>>8426446
U been haxed
>>
>>8426446
You've been hacked.
>>
>>8426455
>>8426461
fuck
>>
>>8426226
>8426226
>chef here

yes the eggs are over cooked, nice presentation, however I would stack the toast and position it with the flat edge on the plate and the triangle part vertical
>>
File: 1461732480168.jpg (375KB, 2808x1588px) Image search: [Google]
1461732480168.jpg
375KB, 2808x1588px
>>8424810
Honestly?

Eggs look perfect, I'd want some jam for the toast but that's just me. You plated it well enough to impress or at least get a pass from the pretentious faggots that inhabit this board.

I like some pepper with my eggs, but again that's just me. Also kind of a weird breakfast IMO. Just some eggs and toast and 3 bites of fruit? whatever floats your boat.

Would eat the fuck outta it.

>>8426205
Yeah every 10 years there's a new "evil" in food people freak out about. I ate 8 eggs a day for years I should be fucking dead. Cholesterol just got a pass from the fed they took the dietary guidelines completely away last year. Now the evil is sugar and salt. Before it was fat....

I think the secret to good health is not being a fucking fatass or eating processed shit. I really think it's that simple.
>>
>>8426515
Great points. Honestly, the public can avoid poor eating habits/choices by educating themselves and actually executing from what they know. This way any of these bs reports can be trashed before they become clickbait.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.