[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm moving out with some friendos imminently and so I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I'm moving out with some friendos imminently and so I'm making a cookbook thing for us all. It is currently picrelated. Has some scrumptious takeout menus in the back as well

Have any simple recipes/cooking advice to add? Could be anything
>>
>>8421732
Here's my advice, suck a dick, faggot.
>>
>>8421735
Don't be mean to OP anon :(
>>
>>8421735
fucking shit recipe :(
>>
File: 1311704000383.png (159KB, 435x419px) Image search: [Google]
1311704000383.png
159KB, 435x419px
>>8421732
>perry knife
>>
>>8421732
don't forget 2 am chili
>>
You're welcome. This is very easy. Freeze in small containers so you can thaw in a microwave and just dump over a plate of pasta.

Red Sauce:

56 ounces canned tomatoes (San Marzano if possible, comes in large 28-ounce cans)
1 cup chopped white onion
1/4 cup sugar
1 tsp red pepper flakes
1 tsp dried basil
1 tsp dried oregano
2 ounces olive oil
4 cloves freshly minced garlic
1/2 cup white wine (don't use anything you wouldn't drink)
Freshly ground black pepper and salt to taste

-------------------------------------------------------------

Over LOW heat in a large pot, sweat the onion and garlic in the olive oil with a pinch of salt until translucent, about 15-20 minutes.

Puree tomatoes with juices while the onion is cooking. When ready, pour the puree into the pot. Add all of the remaining ingredients and bring to a simmer. Stir occasionally for 20 minutes, then adjust for salt and pepper.

Leftover sauce is freezable.
>>
>perry
>serated
>sentoku
>slides
>slidding

kys
>>
>>8421732
do you honestly think your friends will use your cook book and think you're a huge faggot?
>>
>>8422004

I bet he counts on it.
>>
>perry knife
>>
>>8422032
The spelling mistakes in that page alone are a diamond dozen.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>>8421732
>no 1000 degree knife
>>
>>8421732
Ignore the faggots, OP. This is an adorable idea and I think ur cute.

I don't have any recipes to contribute, but I do suggest laying down some real quick bullet points on Page 1 regarding how the house will share the responsibility of wash dishes, sharing food, sharing cookware, and sharing utensils.

If you read any of the roommate horror stories ITT, almost all of them involve roommates not doing dishes, stealing food, and using cookware.

Lay down those ground rules ASAP so you guys can not want to murder each other after 6 months
>>
>>8421732
collegefaf here. how i survived:
Colcannon (Cal Ceannann if you want to be "so very Irish/Traditional)
6 Potatoes (Russet, but can also use golden, whatever you can find for cheap just adjust amout for size.)
Kale (fresh or frozen)
Peas (frozen)
Milk (however much you want to use, use whole, or 2% NEVER skim.)
Butter (again, at your discretion)
salt

dice potatoes, with skin on (do not discard skin, has nutrients you don't want to waste)

bring water to boil with 2 pinches of salt

boil potatoes, until a cube of potato can be broken up by gently poking it with a fork. if you have to use force, it's not ready.

defrost kale by sauteeing(my preference, with some butter)/microwaving/boiling skip this step or lightly sautee if fresh kale

defrost peas by microwaving about 5 minutes with 2 tablespoons or so of water, covered

when potatoes are tender, drain them.

mash the potatoes with butter and milk added making them fluffy as you want

mix in kale and peas

Serve with a meat dish

congratz, you are about to eat like a potatonigger like me.
>>
>>8422989
> diamond dozen

.. Did you mean "dime-a-dozen?"
>>
Did you write that horrid Mac and cheese recipe for that faggot bullied kid?
>>
>>8421732
>being a meateater
>inflicting pain and suffering onto other sentient beings just because it "tastes better"
You are the reason this species needs to die out.
>>
>>8423398
No.
>>
>>8423398
What
>>
>>8423417
Fuckin' lol
People like you are going to be the cause, you fucking weak subhuman
>>
>>8423443
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM13vguVE64
Fuck. You.
>>
>>8422989
holy fuck my sides
>>
>>8423417
Less intelligent life forms will require a stronger signal to dissuade behavior. Plants are generally less intelligent than animals. Just because we cannot perceive their suffering does not mean it is not happening.
>>
>>8423466
>unironically using this as an excuse to rationalize meateating
Hardly surprised but if it makes you feel good about yourself, whatever.
>>
>>8423417
cuck
>>
>>8423497
Look ma! I used word that has no meaning given the context!

Ya' dun gud, Cletus. Dat dar dam 'puter sho 'nuf dun makin' ya' mo' 'n mo' smahter!
>>
>>8423497
Lol.
>>
>>8423473

I love meat, now what :)
>>
>>8423604
What do you mean, "now what"? It just consolidates how much of a coldhearted apathetic cunt most meateaters such as yourself happen to be.

To people with actual rationality and logic about this, as I said earlier you are pretty much the reason why this species deserves to die out.
>>
>>8423449
lol didn't watch, fuck you too lady
>>
>>8423604
stop taking the bait
>>
>>8423514
San Francisco-est post of the year
so tolerant
so progressive
pat yourself on the back cumdumpster
>>
>>8423646

you're precious :)
>>
>>8423695
Wow, I am well and truly eviscerated. Thank you for debunking my "cuck" argument with pure rationality, I can see the light now.
>>
>>8423710

What won't Bourbon do, should be your line of questioning
>>
>>8423673

you're right
>>
File: THERE_HE_IS.jpg (72KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
THERE_HE_IS.jpg
72KB, 650x433px
I just finished massaged sticking a phallic shaped object in my bumper and OP is far more gayer than I can ever be.
>>
>>8423398
Yes. It's bait to get replies.
>>
>>8423398
Lurk moar.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.