[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When doomsday come (and it will come). Are you a scavenger, eat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

When doomsday come (and it will come).
Are you a scavenger, eat stuff from tins?
Or already turned into super mutants faggot?
>>
>>8421407
imho would feed to dog
>>
Part of me hopes I die in the event of your typical nuclear doomsday, just because everything will be shit and a rather quick death seems preferable to a slow death from radiation poisoning. The other part of me wants to live and be able to roam, rape, and read until my death at 37 from a bandit killing me and stealing my gear. If it's the latter I'm going to use my /out/ knowledge and hope it's still applicable in a post nuclear environment.
>>
>>8421837
That is old school autism survival. Now they walk around with kevlar helmets, armored vests and camo with some crappy brand of desert boots and an AR style rifle because the ammo will be plentiful from all the US military they kill.
>>
>>8421837
Oh and enjoy your pork without getting it from the midwest.
>>
>>8421897

Gladly. There's much better pork to be had elsewhere.
>>
>>8421407
Poach some long pig in Nuka or any other cola and then bake, the sugars caramelise.
>>
>>8421837
Wow, that's a hell of a lot of projecting against people enjoying a little escapism.

Why don't you tip your fedora back on reddit.
>>
>>8421407
Eat myself = infinite energy
>>
>>8421407
>turned into super mutants
you're a retard
>your shitty grammar
you should end your life
>>
>>8421407
Raider. Give me food or eat a bullet.
>>
I'll have a post apocalyptic catering service consisting of nothing but canned sausages
>>
>>8421407
I would off myself tbqh, life wouldn't be worth it.
>>
>>8423489
you wouldn't want to roam a desolate earth?
That's literally my wet dream
>>
>>8423489
I call dibs on your rump steak.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.