[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Papa John's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Papa-Johns-pizza-traitor.jpg (85KB, 670x409px) Image search: [Google]
Papa-Johns-pizza-traitor.jpg
85KB, 670x409px
Am I the only one who doesn't like this shit tier pizza?

Also John Schnatter looks like a child rapist
>>
File: ss (2016-09-29 at 08.55.31).jpg (387KB, 1837x893px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-09-29 at 08.55.31).jpg
387KB, 1837x893px
>>8420853
I'll agree with you on the pizza, however their breadsticks are quite amazing. Its all I buy from them
>>
>>8420853
Its garbage.
>>
>>8420853
Everyone knows it's trash, it's only well known because of memes and because he made a stink about having to give his employees health insurance a few years ago.
>>
it was good 15 years ago, its shit now
>>
>>8420908
it was always shit

for chain pizza, Papa Gino's or GTFO
>>
Here is the recipe for an amazing Papa John Pizza
>Sub tomato sauce of BBQ Sauce
>Grilled Chicken
>Onion
>5 Cheese Blend
>Well Done
>>
>>8420853
it was a novelty in college because of the garlic sauce but it's no better than supermarket brand frozen pizza.
>>
Depends on location.
When I lived in VA, Papa Johns was God tier.
In TN, however, they're objectively the worst.
>>
>>8420853
Texas her and the local Pizza Hut beats the shit out of Papa John's when it comes to taste
>>
>>8420927
Why not just order a fucking BBQ chicken pizza at that point?
>>
>>8420897
which doesn't even happen unless you're a manager. I worked 70 hours a week at one point but was still considered "part time"
>>
>>8421116
fOR WHATEVER REASON my local PJs doesnt have it on the me u
>>
>>8420853
The sauce is too sweet, and overall the pizza is too salty. Two slices and I'm chugging water the rest of the night.
>>
File: 1452910738687.gif (112KB, 512x322px) Image search: [Google]
1452910738687.gif
112KB, 512x322px
Alright this is officially the happy new year on the east coast thread.

HAPPY NEW YEAR /ck/, NEW YEARS KISSES
>>
>>8420857
This. I only get breadsticks from them. Their pizza gives me food poisoning
>>
>>8420853
When it's good, it's great
Especially when it's saucy and has mushrooms
>>
I actually like Papa John's. My go-to is pineapples + jalapenos. I like the garlic sauce and banana peppers they include with every pizza. Haven't ordered in over a year though--started a low-carb diet. Their sausage topping makes me super gassy
>>
>>8420927
>5 Cheese Blend
Shit smells like a dead donkey decaying in the Mojave. I fucking hate it when people order that shit.
>>
damn i miss 4.99 any large one topping on tuesdays in college. would survive off of it for like 2 weeks so that i could buy weed lol
>>
>>8420853
I agree the pizza is subpar at best, the dough is worked to the point of being rock hard and flavorless, the toppings are typical Sysco garbage and the sauce is just garbage that they load with sugar to cover the shit taste
>>
>>8420853
It used to be good
>>
anyone got the snake eyes papa john image?
>>
They have the best breadsticks no question, but their cheese and sauce taste like pure sugar
>>
>>8420853
it's a meme pizza

the uncooked pizzas at Sam's Club taste better tbhfam
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.