[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

made myself some chicken sausages that were mixed with a ton

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 20161231_205222.jpg (1MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20161231_205222.jpg
1MB, 5312x2988px
made myself some chicken sausages that were mixed with a ton of seasonings and vegetables, goat gouda strips next to it, a steak that i partially seared then steamed with some onions that i glazed with a habanaro sauce. and some buttered brocoli. how did i do lads?
>>
>>8420740
>steamed steak

just....no.
>>
>>8420744
it's really good. im eating it right now and don't regret it. it's chewy and soft with still a lot of juice.
>>
>>8420740
>steamed steak
wut
>>
>>8420746
You fucked up.
>>
>>8420751
im eating a meal i made myself that isn't kraft dinner and i'm enjoying it. where did i fuck up?
>>
>>8420759
You steamed the steak.
>>
>>8420762
yes and?
>>
>>8420765
>>8420765
Steaming a steak like you would a vegetable toughens the tissue and results in flavor loss. It essentially makes it gross. Next time just finish it in the pan dude. And if you wanna be a real man, when its almost done, throw in a dollop of butter, some fresh rosemary and a couple cloves of garlic and spoon the melted butter over the steak.
>>
>>8420772
im tasting lots of flavors just fine, and i had sesame oil used to cook it. butter would be too much on top of that.
>>
>>8420778
Is this a troll?
>>
>>8420782
>oh em gee someone is going against my mantra, must be a bamboozler!

kill yourself if you're going to be this defense please.
>>
>>8420784
Troll confirmed.
>>
>>8420786
butthurt tripshitter confirmed.
>>
He doesn't like things the way I like them so he is WRONG WRONG WRONG YOU BAD MAN the thread
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.