[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you're about to seat and serve this person. which would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: BLACKHOODvsWHITECRAYON.jpg (958KB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
BLACKHOODvsWHITECRAYON.jpg
958KB, 1564x1564px
you're about to seat and serve this person. which would you rather prefer?

>hood bitch with ballistic attitude and sassy demands like dont make me wait and also guaranteed no tip and on cellphone while ordering

>trust fund soccer mom with pricky questions and demeaning requests like picking poppy seeds off her bun or cooked omelette with only egg whites and no butter
>>
>>8419716
I prefer to feed the soccer mom to the fat woman.
>>
>>8419716
Soccer mom.
I dont have to make the food, just get the order correct. Its not hard
>>
>>8419716
soccer mom looks hot so there
>>
>>8419716
I prefer to have my office based day job so I don't have to deal with the public.
>>
>>8419716
I wouldn't mind either. Basically, it'd be "eat it or starve. It's your choice."
>>
>>8419721
>>8419720
>>8419728

WHITE SHITPOSTING.
>>
>>8419740
that's not how it works in the food serving business autismo
>>
>>8419716
I'd rather chill in the pit like the good little dish bitch I am.
>>
you're about to shitpost with low quality racial bait
>do you fuck off to /pol/?
>>
>>8419716

Probably the slightly overweight African American woman. I derive pleasure from watching people eat so after I brought her the order I could disguise myself as someone else and sit at the table maybe opposite to her and open a newspaper and take glances every so often.
>>
>>8419808
best response
>>
>>8419716
soccer mom because all that shit she wants is something the cucks in the kitchen have to deal with not me, at least then i wont have to serve a nigger and can still get a tip
>>
>>8419754
In the end, there are complaints and no tip. There is no lesser of two evils.
>>
My restaurant doesn't take EBT so that narrows the choice.
>>
I'd rather wait on the soccer mom, but I'd definitely rather cook for the black woman. some picky cunt sending their ultra specific order back a dozen times really grinds my gears
>>
>>8419721
except if anything isn't to her liking, and there will be something, she'll still take it out on you.
>>
>>8419872
And the boss will take it out on the cook.
>>
>>8419716
> guaranteed no tip and on cellphone while ordering
Since when was tipping required at KFC?
>>
>>8419853
yeah maybe if it's YOUR business, but if you're gonna make it so customers don't want to come back you're going to get fired
>>
>>8419716
If it's guaranteed no tip from the first lady, I'd rather just kiss the ass of the soccer mom and get my money.
>>
>>8419716
Soccer mom, no doubt. Sure, I'd probably make fun of her when I go to the kitchen, but my job would be to get her order correct and serve her timely and pleasantly, and she'll fucking tip at least.
>>
>>8419716
LMAO!
"lets role play! today's theme is waitress!"

You guys are just role playing, right? None of you actually do this for a living... right?
>>
>>8419890
Uh...yeah, that's it, j-just pretending to be a w-waiter, ha ha.
>>
Dude, black women are IMPOSSIBLE to please. They have a vendetta against all foodservice employees.

The white mom any day of the fucking week.
>>
>>8420044
All you need is this, my friend
>>8419902
and never look back.
>>
I'd take neither. "I don't feel comfortable serving you ma'am, under TABC rules I have to ask you to leave".

I have Carte-Blanche to deny service at the drop of the hat for any reason or no reason at all, because Texas. And if either of these attitudes walks in the bar and tries pulling the "may I speak to the manager" thing when I ask them to leave, I get to spin around and say, "Hi, i'm the manager, now you really, really get to leave."

Being manager, part owner, and a 10 year veteran means I don't put up with these kind of people, and nor does my staff feel obligated to to so. I genuinely feel bad for you Waiters/hosts.

t. Bartender
>>
>>8420073

>Being manager, part owner, and a 10 year veteran means I don't put up with these kind of people, and nor does my staff feel obligated to to so. I genuinely feel bad for you Waiters/hosts.

Oh, is that what that means? How shallow is your existance that your principles are willingly adopted from preconceptions? You are sincerely barely human, and that I can tell this from a few paragraphs only serves to speak less of you. We are all doomed, but you more than most for failing to live in a way that only you could have.

You are a tragedy, bereft of soul and humanity and I'd ask that you kill yourself were you not already dead.
>>
File: god bless.png (64KB, 600x566px) Image search: [Google]
god bless.png
64KB, 600x566px
>>8420073
I love Texas
>>
>>8420117
Please secede and take that shithole Mississippi with you.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.