[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do all poor people own one of these? Not only do they own

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: asdf.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
why do all poor people own one of these?

Not only do they own one, but they insist their shitty cast iron skillet is the best thing ever.

Everything sticks, food tastes like shit, you can't even clean it without the owner flipping out about ruining their "seasoning".
>>
>>8419513
>Everything sticks
no
>food tastes like shit
no, that's your cooking not the pan.
>clean it without owner flipping out
I wash mine with soap and water. Regular dishwashing soap does not remove seasoning.
>>
Because they don't. You're thinking of college kids who autistically researched cast iron seasoning on the internet and never really cooked.

Actual poor people own these, and a pressure cooker. Because they are not poor by choice, and they actually need to cook to live instead of when they feel antsy and don't want to have Subway again.
>>
>>8419533

yes, it's the pan. Everything tastes fine out of regular pans. Cast iron causes food to stick and poorfags like you go into full autistic meltdown when you mention how maybe making a grilled cheese with last weeks egg bits still stuck in it is a bad idea.

kys with the pan plz
>>
>>8419513
>why do all poor people own one of these?
i barely know anyone who has one and most people who have them never use it. it was a fun meme for a while and hipsters use it sometimes but in all actuality its way more work than a regular non stick pan and if you dont have the money to buy a new non stick every few year what your cooking on should be the least of your worries
>>
>>8419536
>Actual poor people own these
I know, i used to go to a friend's trailerpark house growing up and his parents would make hangover food in the middle of the week in one.

Now my room mate is trying to make everyone use this fucking pan.

I see poorfags on facebook with this shitty pan praising how the "old way" is the best.

It's garbage.

Pressure cookers are aiight tho
>>
>>8419513

Because they have to make intelligent decisions about how to live. A cast iron skillet and dutch oven can be used to cook almost everything, and they will never need to be replaced.
>>
>>8419546
> intelligent decisions
> poor

Pick one
>>
I picked one up for 2 bucks and I treat it like absolute shit and its still awesome, I don't even season the fucker
>>
>>8419513
Some things you can't cook in them, like eggs or fish unless you have them floating in oil.

Easiest was to clean them is to cook some chopped onions in it or a batch of cornbread. Comes out spotless.
>>
>>8419513

Why do you give a shit about how poor people cook?

Stick to your tendies and leave the budgetary decisions for Mommy and Daddy, chump.
>>
>>8419569
>like eggs or fish
Gentle cooking is done easily on non-stick surfaces like seasoned cast iron. Learn more.
>>
>>8419573
>Why do you give a shit about how poor people cook?

He doesn't. It's called "trolling".
>>
>>8419583

Thanks for that "brilliant analysis," professor.

Got any more pearls of wisdom from that 20-something NEET noggin of yours?
>>
Yous dont exist any more anon
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.