[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fippable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

Is there a most flippable for cash food?
>>
I take it you are stealing from a grocery store? Probably the one you work at, right?
Alcohol of course, followed by expensive meats and cheeses. Put a live lobster in your pants. I'll meet you in the parking lot and make you an offer.
>>
I heard all the added hormones in meat shrinks your cock and makes you gay. Can anyone confirm this?
>>
>>8419518
Ask your dad
>>
>>8419522
He confirmed it. I will no longer be a meatcuck
>>
>>8419430
Energy drinks, they don't spoil, they stack for easy transportation, and they are fairly expensive
>>
Those filets with the bacon wrapped around.

The brothers love those.
>>
>>8419430
Not really. Most things perish too fast so you would need a quick turnaround. Frozen meat/fish is a meme so you'll never be able to sell that. The moon crickets in my area love to steal that powdered baby food shit and re-sell it so you could start with that
>>
>>8419430
wutcha gonna do with that shoulder?
>>
what you gonna do with that fucking brisket?
>>
Red bull.

You can ebay it.
>>
File: haram.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
haram.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>8419559
>>bacon
>nation of islam brothers want a word with you
>>
>>8419571
Would never have thought of powdered baby food, ty.
>>
>>8420462
Not a damn thing. I only remember being in Costco and seeing a rack of some meat that was 78 dollars and that vacuum packed like that it last like a month.
>>
I'm assuming you're buying food with ebt and trying to sell it for cash?

If that's the case, buy ingredients for either hot dogs, or mexican snacks, and sell them from your house.
>>
>buy potatoes, kale and butter
>make colcannon
>sell to drunk plastic paddies at your bar as "authentic irish Cuisine"
>profit
>>
>>8420475
Another great idea I wouldn't have thought of, as I'm not a complete dirtbag who drinks that shit, ty.
>>
>>8419449
Aside form vacuumed packed meat, I would have thought canned caviar. But Cheese is a good idea too. Lobster spoils too quick, unlike what is in my pants normally.
>>
At least refrigerate it, asshole. Not sure I would buy nonperishable food from you, if I did it would be no more than 10 cents on the dollar. Maybe you should steal medicines from the pharmacy, bottles of pills are often over $20. Even condoms are pretty costly, as are makeup items, and personal care shit with brand names.
Surprisingly, shit like Tide brand laundry detergent is a top stolen black market seller, so steal that too, you nigger.
>>
I almost forgot, batteries. Everyone steals batteries. Go for the lithiums.
>>
>>8420929
Fucking cool. Never heard of that dish. You got a per bowl price?
>>
Stop stealing meat Ricky
>>
>>8419518
Well at least it didn't shrink my cock
>>
File: 200_s.gif (32KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
32KB, 200x200px
>>8421143
>>8421143
>>
>>8420966
it's irish so cheap as fuck
>>
>>8420966
I can make a batch that would last about a week and a half for ~10$
>>
File: t9gw3v6mcb1x.jpg (44KB, 715x711px) Image search: [Google]
t9gw3v6mcb1x.jpg
44KB, 715x711px
Find a gas station that will just give you 50 cents on the dollar for your bennies if you're doing that (you scumbag).

Alternatively, I used to manage a decently large grocery store and the obvious theft items were meats and alcohol.

Energy drinks got stolen constantly but I generally assumed that was for consumption rather than resale; as I would have the refrigerated cooler moved towards the front of the store and registers so it was able to be seen and therefore slightly less often stolen from. I just started barely putting out any product, only a few large packages of a given energy drink at a time, and would just refill the shelf whenever my stocker ran the normal sodas, no big deal. That did cut down on theft somewhat because you didn't have the occasional asshole throwing a bunch of shit in the cart and just making a run for it (which was not an uncommon manner of theft, although not stealthy). I think you can buy energy drinks with EBT now, I don't think you could back then.

Following that, detergents, although obviously that isn't food and you can't buy it with EBT. You can take boxes of tide pods down to a flea market and sell that shit all day long.

Hygiene products like razors are medications are also easy steals and easy to sell (the medicine might not be so good to be trying to hock publicly, though)

Other less expected but often stolen items are boxes of hamburger helper and kraft products, or pretty much any sort of long shelf life non-refrigerated meal, although for some reasons I saw less of the canned foods get stolen. Those dinty moore or whatever soups and stews that come in the cartons with the peelable front were a popular theft item.

Also, dog/cat treats and toys, and their medications, sell well.

Obviously if you are an employee stealing you are harder and easier to catch in different ways. During maintenance high value items are easily missed; stuff like sodas or cans are just written off as normal shrink unless loss is extreme.
>>
>>8420917
This... Invest in a food cart, and sell shit at the farmers market.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.