[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you even fucking bake?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1483147822717-836055481.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1483147822717-836055481.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Do you even fucking bake?
>>
File: P1090009cropres.jpg (165KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
P1090009cropres.jpg
165KB, 1000x750px
Sometimes.
>>
>>8418277
That kitchen looks frighteningly familiar

And that bread looks tasty.
>>
>>8418299
It's 'pulla' bread, which uses a bunch of cardmom.

FIFTEEN (15) dollars for a normal sized spice bottle of cardamom! It's robbery!
>>
>>8418423
SERIOUSLY

Fuck that shit
>>
when i'm not super fucking depressed yes i love to bake
i don't have the energy for it lately
>>
>>8418277
Baking is gay.
>>
The main reason this spice is so expensive is because it needs to be harvested by hand. It is a very labor-intensive handpicking process. Each cardamom pod must be picked when it is about ¾ ripe so time and care are needed to yield this spice. All this labor, care and timing are just more costly than other traditional spices that can be harvested by more automated means. An acre of cardamom will generally produce around 50 – 150 pounds of cardamom spice. Additionally, the demand for cardamom has been on the rise so the basic rules of supply and demand have also added to the price of this unique spice.

Alternatives? The taste is strong and some say it tastes like a combination of ginger and cinnamon. Others say it has a more unique, minty taste with hints of lemon. Some liken it to a mixture of nutmeg and cinnamon. However, there is truly nothing that tastes exactly like cardamom. Your best option is to use the real thing, or test different mixtures for yourself and use what you think tastes best.
>>
>>8418277
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gmPlpQYgxI
>>
>>8418437

People who aren't independent are gay.

Do you also take your car to a mechanic, bitch boi?
>>
>>8419076
Im just gay because I have an insatiable lust for cock smashing my prostate.
>>
>>8418443
if you mix nutmeg, lime rind and star anise, you get the taste of cardamom
it's overrated bullshit anyway
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.