[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point of cooking hot dogs like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1480380849001.jpg (228KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
1480380849001.jpg
228KB, 1280x850px
What's the point of cooking hot dogs like this?
>>
To post it on the internet and then feel special when retards like you repost it ten-thousand times.
>>
>>8320022
>>8320022
But wouldn't it make them taste like steamed dogs?
>>
>>8320027
If you like the taste of latex and lubricant, sure
>>
to keep all the sperm in them from boiling out
>>
>>8320048
But what if the condoms are ketchup flavored?
>>
>>8320067
Lul wat
>>
File: download (31).jpg (9KB, 188x188px) Image search: [Google]
download (31).jpg
9KB, 188x188px
>>8320087
They come in all flavors.
Even Nutella.

I can't afford a steamer and when I saw this pic it really made me think.
I don't like h20 penetrating my dogs and making them soggy.
>>
>>8320098
boiling them in a condom, regardless of the flavor or lack of lubricant, will make them taste like latex. Just take a colander with dogs in it and stick it over a pot of boiling water. If you're too poor for a colander use perforated aluminum foil. If you don't have that, enjoy your soggy dogs.
>>
>>8320098
Do these really taste like nutella?
How do they not rot?
>>
>>8320732
It is not "real" nutela, but synthetic flavoring without most of the rottablw things. That and Condoms have an expiration date which I bet will be before anything happens to the flavoring
>>
>>8320777
Isnt it better to just grab a spoon of nutella and spread it in your dong?
What wants to eat those shitty chemicals?
>>
>>8320782
>Isnt it better to just grab a spoon of nutella and spread it in your dong?

I can see two problems here:
1) you don't want to get sugary crap down your pee hole; that's asking to get a UTI.
2) practicality. it's easy to carry around a condom and whip it out when needed. that's not so practical with a jar of nutella
>>
>>8320790
Well I mean wearing a condom and nutella on top
Maybe but when are you using the nutella condom? Do you use it with some drunk whore you picked up or is it something you save for a special someone, you know spice up shit?
>>
>>8320790
>it's easy to carry around a condom and whip it out when needed. that's not so practical with a jar of nutella

>2016
>not carrying a jar of nutella around at all times
>>
>>8320797
>>not carrying a jar of nutella around at all times

If you're that kind of person then what would you need a condom for?
>>
>>8320098
>getting a blowjob with a condom on
may as well take a shower with a raincoat on
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.