[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marco at Oxford University. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Marco-Pierre-White-Picture-04.jpg (301KB, 960x550px) Image search: [Google]
Marco-Pierre-White-Picture-04.jpg
301KB, 960x550px
Marco at Oxford University.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-xCIstDBaI

Can other chefs even compete?
>>
Watched from begining to start, made me sad and uncertain about my future...
>>
>>7563959

most cliche bullshit ever

>opens glass bottled water
>muh dad was a good man
>muh humble beginnings
>he taught me to work hard
>never quit son
>ive practiced telling this bullshit story a bunch of times
>pretend to remember little bullshit details like the exact shade of blue the door was
>>
File: Marco.jpg (194KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Marco.jpg
194KB, 1600x900px
Marco judging a cooking competition for a cruise line. Could his career be any lower
>>
>>7564176
>lives and works on a cruise ship for ~6 months
>gets paid millions of dollars to do this
sure seems like it's hit rock bottom
compare to gordon who is beginning to stagnate
>>
>>7564182
Im courious about working on a cruise ship, has anyone here done it before?
>>
>>7564176

>eating and cooking gourmet food for a living
>getting to travel and asked to do shows and judging contents

His life is the complete opposite of hitting the bottom. Now that he's not constrained by the stress of being a 3 star chef he can relax and do fuck all he wants.
>>
>>7564933

worked in a kitchen with a guy that did. he said it was utter hell. kitchen work is already fucking terrible but everything i heard about cruise ships just seems amplified.

longer hours (70-80 a week), small kitchen, super hot slave job. only perk was free booze and all the cooks were alcoholics that just got blackout drunk every night to tolerate their shit job.
>>
Is this guy trying to be Gordon Ramsey lite?
>>
>>7565173

This has got to be a troll right?
>>
File: 4653-bueno.jpg (88KB, 641x534px) Image search: [Google]
4653-bueno.jpg
88KB, 641x534px
>>7564130
You can literally smell the jealousy through the Knorr stock pots
>>
>>7564933

You work under the labor laws of the nation that the ship is registered to, not the corporation's home country.

Most cruise ships are registered to Panama and other Central American countries.

Take a guess what those labor laws are like.
>>
>>7564109
>from begining to start

What does that even mean?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.