[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this pizza still reheatable? Its only 2 days old....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: 2016-04-11 22.57.55.jpg (413KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-11 22.57.55.jpg
413KB, 1280x720px
Is this pizza still reheatable? Its only 2 days old....
>>
>>7562836
put it in the oven
>>
>>7562840
Ok...im gonna go for it....375?
>>
>>7562836
Its fucking pizza.

You'll be able to tell after a bite if it was a bad idea.
>>
>>7562846
I do 350 but it probably doesn't matter.

also obligatory LURK MOAR
>>
>>7562847
But how do you really ever know though?
>>
>>7562836
Eat that shit cold you fucking beta
>>
>>7562860
It actually crisped up pretty good. Im saying a solid 6.7/10
>>
>>7562846

325, 10 minutes. 6 if convection.
>>
>>7562836

If it's been in the fridge for two days yeah it's fine. Rub a little bit of olive oil on the underside of the crust, put it on a baking tray and into the oven, 450 for 8ish minutes or so.
>>
>>7562860
Tree fiddy!?
>>
>>7562861
If you can keep it down, its probably safe.

If you are reheating two day old frozen pizza, the salt will keep you safe.
>>
>>7562873
Thats some burnt ass pizza with those instructions
>>
feels bad that none of you are pizza reheating patricians

patrician way:

sprinkle top of pizza with water until entire cold slice is slightly wet

microwave on high for 30 seconds

pre-heat pan on stove to medium, make dome with aluminium foil

take pizza from microwave, put on stove

allow to cook for a minute or two under foil dome

add a splash of water to sides of pan

cook for another 20-30 seconds

perfectly re-heated, only change is that the crust is a bit crispier, which is not a problem

a lot of people do either the microwave or the stove, but both is the true answer.
>>
>>7562888

Shhhhh you ruined it
>>
>>7562899

No. The best way is to brush a little bit, of olive oil on the underside of the crust, and then put it on a hot pan. The crust gets super crispy, cheese melts well and it's just damn good.
>>
>>7562912
ok Jamie Oliver.
>>
>>7562871
Richfag detected
>>
>>7562899
>microwaving any bread product

Just no.
>>
>>7562926
t. idiot who doesn't understand microwaves
>>
>>7562836
two days in the fridge, or two days on the table?
>>
>>7562925

You got me!
>>
>>7562864
gross
>>
>>7562916

lol. I know he likes olive oil but he uses way too much. But in this recipe it actually works if you use just the right amount.
>>
>>7562899
dude that consumes far too many resources, fuck dirtying a pan. I heat mine directly on the oven rack, or on a piece of aluminum on the oven rack.
>>
>>7562931

Put a gummy bear in a microwave for 5 seconds and see what happens.

Sugar is highly sensitive to microwaves because of the chemical structure and wavelength of microwaves.

Bread has tons of complex sugars that are ruined in the first 10 seconds of microwaving even large pieces of bread.

You're fucking retarded and have absolutely no idea what you are talking about if you ever microwave any bread products. It's totally unacceptable if you have any other heat source.
>>
>>7562937
Ive used rich peoples ovens....thats how i knew. You gotta turn those mothers down.
>>
>>7562952

Listen I don't know where you're getting your facts from, but whenever I put my bread in the microwave it comes out steaming crispy and delicious.
>>
you microwave it for 40 seconds and then put it on griddle pan till the crust starts betting black spots.
>>
>>7562960
>steaming crispy
>>
>>7562966

More mayo, white boy?
>>
>>7562958

The manuals suggest reducing temp by 25 degrees, and reducing cook time by atleast 25% but sometimes it can be far more than that.

Some ovens have a setting that will automatically turn the oven down by 25 degrees for you. I turned that off on mine because i like to know exactly what is going on.

My GE profile will cook a 15 lb turkey to an internal temp of 170 in an hour and 45 minutes. that son of a bitch has a built in temperature probe too so you can tell the oven to hit that temp and it will shut itself off when the turkey gets there. craziest golden brown crispy skin too...

fucking money can't buy happiness.. but it will buy you a ge profile convection oven, and thats sort of the same thing...

beats fucking being a poor fag who microwaves pizza.. thats for fucking sure.
>>
>>7562991

I have one as well. What do you do?
>>
>>7562987
What nigger?
>>
>>7562998

lurk moar
>>
>>7562994

Computer stuffs for financial companies.

I bought a cuisinart cso-300 steam convection oven too... it's a small counter top style toaster oven sort of appliance.. but it will bake small loaves of bread with the best crust i've ever had out of a small home oven.

makes me want to get a full blown combo oven in my house.. but i don't want to have to spend 15 grand on an oven and 10 grand on a remodel to accomodate it with the extra power and water and venting... thats some fucking expensive bread.... if i was building a house from scratch though...
>>
>>7563014

btw, for those of you wanting to reheat pizza in a CSO-300, it's 300 F for 8 minutes on the steam convction bake cycle - no preheating required.
>>
reheated sux... just chunk it down, you body will heat it
>>
>>7562861
>>7562836
Use your animal instincts.

Does it stink? Does it have a disgusting taste? Then don't eat it.
>>
>>7562899
>>7562912
No. The best way is to get a fresh pizza.
>>
>>7562864
Cold with a bit of mayo or ketchup
>>
>>7563673
>fresh pizza.
>he thinks pizza ingredients are fresh
>>
>>7563679
m8 I said fresh pizza, not fresh pizza ingredients

besides if you're autistic pedantry is too much of a burden to handle then you can always make a pizza out of fresh ingredients in the first place
>>
File: 4e2d838beddc6c698b002c8b.jpg (22KB, 367x332px) Image search: [Google]
4e2d838beddc6c698b002c8b.jpg
22KB, 367x332px
Didnt want to start my own thread but was wondering if chicken hot wings are ok to eat if they have been left out overnight?, i would just throw em but im starving and theres nothign else to eat?
>>
>>7563685
Probably. If it's really hot they might have a funny taste, but one night isn't that much. If you don't like the taste then don't eat them.
>>
>>7563685
Fuckin A man
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.